British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs Pl Sun 6th July 2014 @3pm

who cares if they are allowed a guest or not come 5pm tomorrow night we will be heading back along the M8 with another 4 points. :approve:

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

who cares if they are allowed a guest or not come 5pm tomorrow night we will be heading back along the M8 with another 4 points. :approve:

Weather forecast looks much more positive now , so at least the rain shouldn't scupper that attempt . But just imagine after the wonderful unbeaten start to the season , it was the Tiggers who brought it to an end :drink: God i would be in some nick at work on Monday morning :P

• Like 1

Oh shoot, thats me in trouble. Where do you stand on 'fit like'?

or indeed as it was done at speed, the buckfast? :P

Aye but your allowed as your one of us so you would be exempt on feeding to the possil posse.

Now that's the attitude who cares it is not as if the Monarchs are struggling now is it there is a small rumour no better make that big rumour that you seen the Redcar guest at No 1 last night bottled it and sunned the meeting off only saying what i heard ken.

Edited by Gazc

Just getting my stuff looked out for tomorrow . Anti-smug spray , plenty money for alcohol , worry beads . Yup i'm ready

• Like 3

Just getting my stuff looked out for tomorrow . Anti-smug spray , plenty money for alcohol , worry beads . Yup i'm ready

and a box of hankies

Bit obsessed with beating us, are you not? :rofl::cheers:

When he's fit and not before

As some might say "Fit like?" :rofl::cheers:

• Like 1

Dry morning so far . Looks like it's all systems go . Horseshoe Bar at opening time if anyone fancies joining me and Willie Morris

Good luck to the Tigers this afternoon. Hope it's like the end of "Return Of The Jedi", when good triumphs over the forces of evil ;):P

All the best

Rob

• Like 3

Good luck to the Tigers this afternoon. Hope it's like the end of "Return Of The Jedi", when good triumphs over the forces of evil ;):P

All the best

after we have beat the tigers again it will be more like the end of Italian job with stuart Dixon saying hang on lads I have got a plan

after we have beat the tigers again it will be more like the end of Italian job with stuart Dixon saying hang on lads I have got a plan

Who's Stuart Dixon? ;)

You're excelled yourself there, getting both names wrong. Of the 14 letters in his name, you've only got 8 right. I'm afraid that's a F. :nono::P

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Who's Stuart Dixon? ;)

You're excelled yourself there, getting both names wrong. Of the 14 letters in his name, you've only got 8 right. I'm afraid that's a F. :nono::P

All the best

Rob

Maybe they don't do spelling, too busy doing their maths. :wink::cheers:

ok so his name is stewart Dickson sorry didn`t realize you were the grammar police :shock:

• Like 1

Maybe they don't do spelling, too busy doing their maths. :wink::cheers:

It is getting tough for the poor lambs. Now they've reached 22, they've run out of both fingers and toes. Best you beat them today to put them out of their misery. :D

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

How many times does the guy you are talking about sell Electrical goods by any chance.