British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Witches V Devils 10th July 2014

Well this meeting could be a Witches select v Devils select.

With Richie Worrall breaking toes after his altercation with the Foxhall fence and Adam Ellis riding for Lakeside at King's Lynn, that's two guest for the Witches. I notice on the Somerset press release for the pairs on Friday that Rohan is shown with Morten for Ipswich.

The Devils have even more injury concerns after their meeting at Newcastle yesterday with Ben Barker, Rasmus Jensen & Kyle Newman all being withdrawn. With them already using RR for Adam Roynon they could have up to three guests.

As no team lineups have been released yet from either club time will tell who lines up and who doesn't.

Well this meeting could be a Witches select v Devils select.

With Richie Worrall breaking toes after his altercation with the Foxhall fence and Adam Ellis riding for Lakeside at King's Lynn, that's two guest for the Witches. I notice on the Somerset press release for the pairs on Friday that Rohan is shown with Morten for Ipswich.

The Devils have even more injury concerns after their meeting at Newcastle yesterday with Ben Barker, Rasmus Jensen & Kyle Newman all being withdrawn. With them already using RR for Adam Roynon they could have up to three guests.

As no team lineups have been released yet from either club time will tell who lines up and who doesn't.

Ellis has asked to ride for Ipswich on Thursday. Simon Lambert is down to ride for Lakeside instead of Adam at Kings Lynn anyway.

I just noticed that on the King's Lynn preview. I wonder why John Cook has agreed to this as he is already missing Peter Karlsson and they have Thomas Jorgensen guesting at number 5, putting Simon Lambert in weakens them even more. When Adam asked to ride for Ipswich at Somerset John Cook flatly refused so why the change of heart. Is the King's Lynn match a re-arranged one?

Edited by Bash

I just noticed that on the King's Lynn preview. I wonder why John Cook has agreed to this as he is already missing Peter Karlsson and they have Thomas Jorgensen guesting at number 5, putting Simon Lambert in weakens them even more. When Adam asked to ride for Ipswich at Somerset John Cook flatly refused so why the change of heart. Is the King's Lynn match a re-arranged one?

Probably feels like everyone else with the line-up they have they aren't going to get anything at Kings Lynn Thursday anyway.

Sam Masters replaces Richie Worrall also.

Apparently it was Ellis' request as he is concerned about his PL form and both he and Morley have always had the option to miss a Lakeside away match to ride for their other clubs in the event of a clash if they feel it would be beneficial for their development.

• Like 1

Ippo have a decent no.1 on Thursday I see.

Ippo have a decent no.1 on Thursday I see.

Who??

Edit: Just seen the post above. Don't think Masters has been particularly good this year has he?

Edited by CardinalSin

Who??

Edit: Just seen the post above. Don't think Masters has been particularly good this year has he?

Scored 5 at Foxhall a few weeks ago for the Monarchs. Think i would have gone R/R for this one..

Agree that R/R would seem to be as good an option at home.

However it always has the risk that if 1other has an off night you are right up against it.

Any news on the Plymouth injury crisis?

Adam Roynon says he's hoping to be back Thursday, can't see Rasmus Jensen riding if he had concussion at Newcastle as I thought you had to have a week off if that happened. Plymouth are waiting on more news on Barker & Newman before naming their team.

Cant knock Ellis for that, refreshing to see. :)

To be honest I know he's copped a bit of stick on here at times but it's not the first time he's asked.

We know it's not the first time, he has said it when being interviewed but John Cook has never let him. Let's hope this gives him a boost and he can get back to what we know he can do.

Adam Roynon says he's hoping to be back Thursday, can't see Rasmus Jensen riding if he had concussion at Newcastle as I thought you had to have a week off if that happened. Plymouth are waiting on more news on Barker & Newman before naming their team.

I thought his main worry was a twisted knee.