British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Ipswich V Glasgow Pl Thurs 17th July 2014 @7-30

I'll start the thread then . I'll catch up with some of youse Witches on Thursday night . My first visit since 2011 when we won 48-42 . Can we repeat that ? Probably not , but i hope we can keep it close

• Like 1

I'll start the thread then . I'll catch up with some of youse Witches on Thursday night . My first visit since 2011 when we won 48-42 . Can we repeat that ? Probably not , but i hope we can keep it close

That's a false hope Paulco...enjoy ;)

That's a false hope Paulco...enjoy ;)

Yeah well , i'm on my holidays :drink:

• Like 1

Seems to be a general apathy re the Witches on here at the moment. Probably down to the gaps between home fixtures over the last few weeks.

So long as the weather plays ball we should now see a consistent run of fixtures and hopefully a string of wins to rekindle some enthusiasm.

Hoping for win by about 14.

If you're coming down Paulco you will definitely see a marked improvement in the facilities at Foxhall of which the updating is still ongoing.

Feel free to give myself or Baldyman a shout if you make it as it's always good to meet other forum members.

On the meeting front I'm expecting (sorry hoping) for a reasonably comfortable home win. Alot could depend on which Richie Worrall turns up, if it's the (lets break the tapes in ht1) version you may have a sniff, you never know. Also the form of Cam Heeps and Adam Ellis has been erratic of late.

Let's just hope for a decent meeting with some good racing and everyone staying safe.

If you're coming down Paulco you will definitely see a marked improvement in the facilities at Foxhall of which the updating is still ongoing.

Feel free to give myself or Baldyman a shout if you make it as it's always good to meet other forum members.

On the meeting front I'm expecting (sorry hoping) for a reasonably comfortable home win. Alot could depend on which Richie Worrall turns up, if it's the (lets break the tapes in ht1) version you may have a sniff, you never know. Also the form of Cam Heeps and Adam Ellis has been erratic of late.

Let's just hope for a decent meeting with some good racing and everyone staying safe.

Just to let you know Paul, the Garden Bar is shut, so you may need to stand between bends 1 & 2, nearer Di's Diner, but first you MUST come see me, Lesley and Hays!!

Of course I will . I will be on the first bend anyway , so I'll look out for you Badge . Stayed in Kings Lynn last night , just woke up and it looks like it's going to be a scorcher today .

Hope we put up a fight, who is guesting for Dimitri ?

On the train from Ely to Ipswich now . Where do you and Baldyman stand , Super Blue ? . Any word who is guesting at reserve for us tonight ?

Just heard Stefan Neilsen guesting for both matches

Just heard Stefan Neilsen guesting for both matches

Both matches. This and which other? He won't be guesting at Plymouth tomorrow as he's riding for his EL team Belle Vue at Coventry

Edited by Superstar1

Me and my mate Willie are in a pub called " The Cricketers " across from a bus station . Do any buses go out near Foxall ?

Paulco, can't help on the bus front I'm afraid, don't use the things.

As far as the bald one and myself are concerned we tend to reside in the back straight stand dead in line with the starting gate, it's a good view.

Catch up with you later.

Me and my mate Willie are in a pub called " The Cricketers " across from a bus station . Do any buses go out near Foxall ?

Route 66 from outside the railway station goes to within a 10min walk from the stadium.

Well, I don't think I've ever seen such a quiet thread for an Ipswich home meeting! Where are all the predictions and opinions then?

Anyway, in the stadium on a beautiful summer evening looking forward to some speedway, home win by between 10 and 20 for me.