British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Swc Event 2 Sweden. 29/7/14

Wow strange choices from the Danes! Pedersen Iversen Bjerre and MJJ are the best 4 with Kildemand or Hans as reserve. As much as I like Mads he isn't in the class or experience of the other boys. Time to lump on the poles and wouldn't surprise me if the swedes or Aussies grab 2nd.

• Like 1

Not surorised they haven't picked Kenneth but MJJ really ought to be in.

• Like 1

I like mads but even in the EL against weaker riders he struggles. Is one of these riders were can only ride certain tracks.

Has he rode the track for the final before?

Better news for Poland & team GB if Danes are putting out a weaker team :)

Mads is certainly an interesting choice. Kildemand is far less risky though. I guess the thinking is that MJJ and Bjerre have been off colour this season while Hans and Bjarne were not exactly dominant last night in a meeting that only really contained AJ in terms of top class opponents (no disrespect to the Czechs and other Swedes who are hardly Hampel, Pepe or Woffy...). These days Hans and Bjarne are more solid and dependable than that ruthless point scoring machines.

Still think Denmark will win it, but it's gonna be a close call.

Looking forward to the race-off and think it'll be tight between Sweden and Aussie. Will Darcy choke again? Will AJ keep winning? And that awfull Joker rule to spoil it. Hancock will stir it up, but USA can't come through on just one rider.

Cz will have the odd win or second, but will be left at the back.

I agree with others Niels, Nicki, MJJ and Hans would have been my choice bearing in mind the finals at Bydgoszcz.

Only time will tell if Secher was right.

Still think Denmark will win it, but it's gonna be a close call.

Looking forward to the race-off and think it'll be tight between Sweden and Aussie. Will Darcy choke again? Will AJ keep winning? And that awfull Joker rule to spoil it. Hancock will stir it up, but USA can't come through on just one rider.

Cz will have the odd win or second, but will be left at the back.

Denmark have no chance with that team, probably doesn't make that much difference but they would have had a chance with their best riders, Darcy has never choked and the aussies will cruise to the final.

Denmark have no chance with that team, probably doesn't make that much difference but they would have had a chance with their best riders, Darcy has never choked and the aussies will cruise to the final.

No never. He flew like the wind at King's Lynn. Please...

only the majority of gp semi finals but im guessing we gloss over that......oh and saturday night

only the majority of gp semi finals but im guessing we gloss over that......oh and saturday night

can agree with the GP semis but Saturday was more mechanical than man IMO
  • Like 1

can agree with the GP semis but Saturday was more mechanical than man IMO

yep true, i take that back

I like mads but even in the EL against weaker riders he struggles. Is one of these riders were can only ride certain tracks.

Has he rode the track for the final before?

Better news for Poland & team GB if Danes are putting out a weaker team :)

11 from six rides last month, same as team mate Jason Doyle. He lost two out of three against Hans Andersen.

Think it's his only appearance there in last five years.

No never. He flew like the wind at King's Lynn. Please...

He had a off night, happens to everyone, he didn't choke, had a engine failure and stopped for a red light.

He didn't choke at cardiff, if by choking you mean he can't gate and can't pass because there is only one line then fair enough.

He didn't choke at cardiff, if by choking you mean he can't gate and can't pass because there is only one line then fair enough.

You surely have to admit he has a poor GP semi-final rate though?

You surely have to admit he has a poor GP semi-final rate though?

Yes agree there but it's not choking, trouble is everyone seems to think Darcy should win every race he is in. like him to be a world champion one day but he ain't no Rickardsson is he and i doubt any of the current crop of riders can be

• Like 1