British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

World Cup Final 2nd August 2014

Would you be happy to see Worrrell behind by the length of the straight, because that is what would happen..

I think you are under selling Lambert's ability, i believe he would of been competetive also what he could of learned from being around the likes of Tai you can't buy that exsperience.
  • Like 1

Are our boys professional enough, I don't know, do they do all the fitness, diet and psychology stuff? Do they study starts, set ups etc?

What coming 4th rather than getting stuffed by the US and Latvia like Middlo did ...?

What coming 4th rather than getting stuffed by the US and Latvia like Middlo did ...?

On the basis of tonight, nothing would have, and hasn't changed.. Tut.

Anyone who thinks Lambert Kerr etc etc should have ridden wants their heads looked at IMO .... A World Cup final is not the place to do some training ffs.... It would scar them for life.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2

Exciting final, let's hope rosco & tai get the backing for their 5 year plan

I think we should have under 19, under 21 & senior test team tours to every country who have us including tours down under

Would this be similar to the 5 year plan that Rob Lyon had ?
  • Like 2

I think you are under selling Lambert's ability, i believe he would of been competetive also what he could of learned from being around the likes of Tai you can't buy that exsperience.

give over sid, he's around seasoned world class riders week in week out.... He'd have been lapped tonight!! As good as he is or is going to be.

Sorry mate, but i don't go along with you.. Tai is our only real international rider. But Scott was missed, and even Bridger would have done better..

The good news for British riders and supporters if you look at those teams in say 4 years time:

Poland: Zmarzlik, Przedepelski, Janowski, Pawlicki, Pawlicki

Denmark: MBJ, MJJ, Michelsen, Kildemand

Australia: Ward, Holder, Batchelor, Morris, Fricke

Britain: Woffy, Worrall, Lambert, Kerr, Garrity

where do people think we will finish now? People forget that there has been so much damage to the sport in terms of bringing talent through we will not see any improvement in our riders for 5-10 years and that's assuming the BSPA can be arsed!

Would this be similar to the 5 year plan that Rob Lyon had ?

That the top knobs wouldn't support??
  • Like 2

Of course it has we got a manager who done a whole lot better .. Last year you told us that no one could do a better job but the fact is they did .

How do you work out that finishing 4th is the same as finishing 7th?

All the best

Rob

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks Lambert Kerr etc etc should have ridden wants their heads looked at IMO .... A World Cup final is not the place to do some traing ffs.... It would scar them for life.

Good riders with confidence don't get scarred they move on and learn use it as a positive.A bit of a Kop out Arson has Tai not shown you that?
  • Like 1

My dream is for the EL and PL to work together for the good of the sport will it happen i doubt it.?

It would be amazing IF they were to happen. But we know that ALL promoters only have self interest.

I seriously hope a wake up call is imminent for ALL tiers.

Ha Ha, when he finishes runner up in a world cup then he can crow.. In the meantime he needs to brush up on those motivational skills, because clearly he couldn't motivate a cat to have a pee. :rofl:

Perhaps but Middlo would probably say `its what cats do these days`. Thank god we got rid of clueless. :t:

Tell you what, you show us Middlos better record then. Then I will admit that Middlo should have the job. Middlo has made 2 podiums, one or Poole and once at Reading. His record is as follows...

2001 - 6th

2002 - 7th

2003 - 5th

2004 - 2nd

2005 - 4th

2006 - 3rd

2007 - 4th

2011 - 6th

2012 - 6th

2013 - 7th

When you look at that record, Middlo was pants. Rosco is already out doing him!

Starman2006 will still defend the indefensible!

How do you work out that finishing 4th is the same as finishing 7th?

All the best

Rob

Its called `Starman2006 logic`. Known only to one person.

• Like 1

Are our boys professional enough, I don't know, do they do all the fitness, diet and psychology stuff? Do they study starts, set ups etc?

I study the tarts very closely,only when the missus ain't looking :D

• Like 2