British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

World Cup Final 2nd August 2014

With the joker rule of course we have a chance of a medal if we take advantage and others don't. I do think Harris, Stead and King will need to chip in with points too. They've beaten these riders before and they can do it again.

Edited by woz01

I predict a close run overall score between Poland, Denmark and Australia with Team GB cast aside.

Just depends which teams lesser lights shine brightest. Poland I think may edge it but it will be close.

Random number generator predicts

Poland 38

Denmark 36

Australia 35

Team GB 18

2 GP Semi-finals back to back.

I thought you were not gonna post till September after your Swedish prediction went belly up?

Bit of a liar there mate :)

I predict a close run overall score between Poland, Denmark and Australia with Team GB cast aside.

Just depends which teams lesser lights shine brightest. Poland I think may edge it but it will be close.

Random number generator predicts

Poland 38

Denmark 36

Australia 35

Team GB 18

Probably true but you never know they might just surprise us all. 4th is a lot better than anyone really expected :)

Edited by pandorum

And yet in EL Harris has been flying, it's Tai who has been a worry. If Harris brings EL form we will be fine.

Harris flying :shock: who's that with then,Ryan-Air,Virgin

God you post some nonsense.

Back in the real world,a Three way battle with us sadly coming in last.

• Like 3

Have bumped into Scott Nicholls and Phil Morris among others in Bydgoszcz - no great surprises there, but.....

BORIS JOHNSON wtf!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Back in the real world,a Three way battle with us sadly coming in last.

I take it you haven't been following the bees then or turning up to see Harris scoring double figures.

Not sure why people think Aussies will win it.

They finished 3rd in event 1 on a track they all knew well, they scrapped through Race off after a terrible decision went against Sweden.

A lot will depend also which Ward turns up, the one easily beaten from event 1 or the EL one.

Predictions:

Winners: Poland (practiced all week & at home)

2. Denmark

3. Toss up between Aussies & Team GB

I take it you haven't been following the bees then or turning up to see Harris scoring double figures.

Not sure why people think Aussies will win it.

They finished 3rd in event 1 on a track they all knew well, they scrapped through Race off after a terrible decision went against Sweden.

A lot will depend also which Ward turns up, the one easily beaten from event 1 or the EL one.

Predictions:

Winners: Poland (practiced all week & at home)

2. Denmark

3. Toss up between Aussies & Team GB

love your optimism but it won't be a toss up for 3rd GB will come last

Woffy v Ward - woffy will edge it

Harris v Holder - Holder all day

King - Batchalor - batchalor all day again

Stead v Doyle - same as above

Edited by Mr Blobby

I think it will be a lot closer than many people think. I think Holder might struggle tonight, didn't look that comfortable on Thursday despite his score and then he was only really racing against the Swedes. If I had to put any money I would say Denmark, Poland, Team GB & Australia.

Poland are nailed on to win, with Australia and Denmark battling for silver. GB done well to qualify, but no chance of a medal. Denmark would have been favourites imo, but they have not picked their strongest four...

We only have one rider who could score well. Dont think Aus will win and if were calling Harris half a GP rider (over generous) then so is Batchelor

Have bumped into Scott Nicholls and Phil Morris among others in Bydgoszcz - no great surprises there, but.....

BORIS JOHNSON wtf!!!!!!!!

Aww come on - you've seen the start girls in Poland - obviously Boris must have too ;):P

• Like 1

TBF, in his last 6 meeting Harris is averaging 9.24 in the EL

love your optimism but it won't be a toss up for 3rd GB will come last

Woffy v Ward - woffy will edge it

Harris v Holder - Holder all day

King - Batchalor - batchalor all day again

Stead v Doyle - same as above

sad but true. Bomber even got dumped by his Polish 1st division team this year so doubt he will score double figures but you never know. Everyone is in with a chance until about 6 30 then we will see who is who :)

Aww come on - you've seen the start girls in Poland - obviously Boris must have too ;):P

Boris is one of the girls,he will be the one holding the joker board aloft :D