British Speedway Forum

Who goes through? No Fast Freddie for the Swedes?

I think he has made himself unavailable and I think it will be Australia who will go through.

As I wrote yesterday, Freddie have stated that as long as one of the current team managers for the national team have his position, he won't

ride for the national team. This also means that Freddie have not been picked for the SEC/SGP qualifications and if Freddie want to be in the SGP

next season, he once more have to rely on a wild card.

I didnt know that about Freddie, thanks for the info Ghostwalker.

Edited by RPNYC

It seems BSI are struggling to shift tickets for the race off yet again. This time offering all Bydgoszcz season ticket holders free admission :lol:

This is why the host nation should be in the race-off and not direct to the final. Then 2 from the race-off in the final

• Like 6

It seems BSI are struggling to shift tickets for the race off yet again. This time offering all Bydgoszcz season ticket holders free admission :lol:

This is why the host nation should be in the race-off and not direct to the final. Then 2 from the race-off in the final

Good idea .....but last year I doubt the Czechs would've made the top 2 so would not be in the final, which although making a better final might've meant low attendance for that instead?

Neck 'n' neck between Sweden and Australia, with USA as the upsetters, and the odd win or second by Czech Republic.

Good idea .....but last year I doubt the Czechs would've made the top 2 so would not be in the final, which although making a better final might've meant low attendance for that instead?

There are probably more pre-sold tickets for the final, and it's staged in the weekend. The main racing event should be the final, and host nations shouldn't be seeded through.

• Like 1

Neck 'n' neck between Sweden and Australia, with USA as the upsetters, and the odd win or second by Czech Republic.

There are probably more pre-sold tickets for the final, and it's staged in the weekend. The main racing event should be the final, and host nations shouldn't be seeded through.

Sweden won`t even be close to the Aussies-they are certainties to win tonight.

Maybe there is a big Women's Basketball match in the city tonight??
  • Like 2

Maybe there is a big Women's Basketball match in the city tonight??

I don't think that big women would move fast enough to play Basketball.

• Like 2

As we're not allowed any discussion on the race card section, can the Gentlemen who do these cards double check everything. I printed off 2 different versions on Tuesday and they were both wrong!! I don't usually print those things off, but in the SWC It's always nice to predict where the Joker will be played.

As we're not allowed any discussion on the race card section, can the Gentlemen who do these cards double check everything. I printed off 2 different versions on Tuesday and they were both wrong!! I don't usually print those things off, but in the SWC It's always nice to predict where the Joker will be played.

Thats innovation for you!

Any news on the line ups tonight

They usually have until an hour after practice don't they? So I wouldn't expect anything confirmed until then.

To be fair to them I think a lot of changes in riding order were made after practice although I don't know why the helmet colours changed. They try to provide cards the day before and this kind of thing affects them.

I printed off a one late on Monday and had to print another when I saw the changes. Won't get caught out today.

They do double check which is why they had the right cards when the racing began and they provide a free service after all.

These people do us a great service here and we should be grateful and not criticise when they try to give us stuff in plenty of time and get stung when the teams change everything.

As to who will win it's as plain as day that Australia will be going through which is probably why they will be struggling to get a crowd even free. The race off is a great idea but without the host nation is of no interest to the people they need to attract. How many times have we seen an empty stadium for this?

I think today will be just the same even if they give people free tickets.

Any news on the line ups tonight

DON'T have to be named until after practice today ... same with practice tomorrow re teams for the Final