British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Belle Vue Vs Lynn 4th Aug

It's been a long while since my last visit so can any BV fans tell me the best entrance for wheelchair users at Kirky Lane. I don't want to go in the stand would prefer the grassy knoll or 4th bend. I thought we went in via pits once but daughter says no :lol:. I did email BV but haven't had a reply.

Also in view of what happened at Lynn on Sat are there any restrictions on bringing soft drinks into the stadium.

This match seems to be on Sky now according to Sp.Star?

Please let it be the Wolves v Poole meeting on Sky, I hate watching Sky meetings live when they are televised, they spoil the meeting with all the delays for interviews adds, etc.

• Like 1

According to Sky Sports twitter it's Wolves. Do you honestly think they would show anything else but the Darcy show ;)

looks like you'll have to slum it with Bet365 SF :)

• Like 1

This match seems to be on Sky now according to Sp.Star?

Not like the SS to be wrong!!! :nono:

Its still showing Wolves v Poole on the Sky Sports Speedway listing! :t:

According to Sky Sports twitter it's Wolves. Do you honestly think they would show anything else but the Darcy show ;)

looks like you'll have to slum it with Bet365 SF :)

Tried it once but they seem to want inside leg measurement amongst other personal stuff. I tend to keep clear of sites that like to know all about you :unsure:

Hope Lewis Kerr is fit for this, if not Worrall or Wright would be excellent deputies.

Toying with the idea of coming up for this one.

Week off work,weather set fair but just worried about the fuel cost and the Mad Manc Mexicans. :lol:

It's been a long while since my last visit so can any BV fans tell me the best entrance for wheelchair users at Kirky Lane. I don't want to go in the stand would prefer the grassy knoll or 4th bend. I thought we went in via pits once but daughter says no :lol:. I did email BV but haven't had a reply.

Also in view of what happened at Lynn on Sat are there any restrictions on bringing soft drinks into the stadium.

You have to enter through main entrance, disabled entrance is yellow fire exit doors doors next to turnstiles where season ticket holders go in. There is then a lift up into grandstand or a coupe of small lifts that get you down few the steps to get outside where you can go where you want

This had better be good to make up for the fiasco of the PL4s I've just suffered. At least there won't be as much dust cos that's impossible. And a day in Bakewell first - yum yum

Toying with the idea of coming up for this one.

Week off work,weather set fair but just worried about the fuel cost and the Mad Manc Mexicans. :lol:

Fuel cost depends what you driving... Mexicans disbanded years ago

Fuel cost depends what you driving... Mexicans disbanded years ago

Safe to come then,quess one of the Mexicans got signed up at the theatre of dreams.

We have decided to come now.I was basing my mileage on when I was regularly going to Old Trafford,just over 170 miles but doing a routeplanner couldn't quite believe how much shorter it is.

Think the last time I was up there for speedway Bo Brhel was riding,well he was when he turned up late.