British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Who Will Make The Playoffs ?

no they cant under current rules but perhaps the top team should be able to in future.

I agree gives an incentive to top the table.

looks like workys for the taking for me. hitting great form at the moment. pushing somerset all the . (part of a thriller , real top drawer racing/entertainment etc. )

so my money is on the comets hic., pass me some more beer.

cant see us winning at home to all teams in the play offfs.we are only there because peterborougn are crapper than us and newcastle had an uphill task at e/bourgh in their last pl meeting.

What happens if Edinburgh win the Final - and - Scotland Vot 'YES' on Thursday? The 'Play Off' Championship will be held by a foreign country?

Only asking.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

They wouldn't be a foreign country on Friday, lots of negotiations first. March 2016 is Salmond's target date.

What happens if Edinburgh win the Final - and - Scotland Vot 'YES' on Thursday? The 'Play Off' Championship will be held by a foreign country?

Only asking.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

they should be expelled from the play off if there is a yes vote! wink

They wouldn't be a foreign country on Friday, lots of negotiations first. March 2016 is Salmond's target date.

I know.

However if the Scots do Vote 'YES' they will, apart from the 'arrangements' be an Independent Country from Friday. Officially you are correct in what you say - March 2016 is the target date - but - the Scots will regard themselves as being Independent from whenever the Referendum Result is announced.

I'm still hoping for a 'NO' Vote - this is too close for comfort.

I know.

However if the Scots do Vote 'YES' they will, apart from the 'arrangements' be an Independent Country from Friday. Officially you are correct in what you say - March 2016 is the target date - but - the Scots will regard themselves as being Independent from whenever the Referendum Result is announced.

I'm still hoping for a 'NO' Vote - this is too close for comfort.

No dole or benefits then. :D:P:wink:

wow. two teams racing against each other on a regular bases, like once a week or onc every two weeks. still they must not moan. it will be like the elite league for them.. the lucky bar people.. .. just thought, will the fim or bspa reconise them as a proper league with ther only being two teams in the league or will they try to entice berwick into the league to make the numbers up to a staggering three..mr salmon,, what are you trying to do to your country, you pea brain. .

the poster has the right to be sectioned under the mental health act along with mr salmon..

wow. two teams racing against each other on a regular bases, like once a week or onc every two weeks. still they must not moan. it will be like the elite league for them.. the lucky bar people.. .. just thought, will the fim or bspa reconise them as a proper league with ther only being two teams in the league or will they try to entice berwick into the league to make the numbers up to a staggering three..mr salmon,, what are you trying to do to your country, you pea brain. .

the poster has the right to be sectioned under the mental health act along with mr salmon..

EH!!!

they should be expelled from the play off if there is a yes vote! wink

Suffolk (or East Anglia) will want independence next.

Suffolk (or East Anglia) will want independence next.

nah we're too friendly to cut ourseleves off like that.

Maybe the rest will vote you out!!

Edited by TheScotsman