British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Monarchlad

Sheffield V Monarchs 14/8/14

Can anyone confirm that Steve Worrall will be racing at Swindon instead of Sheffield next Thursday, as our match is re-arranged, and the Robins have first call?

Can anyone confirm that Steve Worrall will be racing at Swindon instead of Sheffield next Thursday, as our match is re-arranged, and the Robins have first call?

Don't know who told you the Sheffield match was re-arranged - it was in the original release of fixtures as scheduled for 14th August and was also listed as such in the Speedway Star 2014 Preview of 29th March.

I thought that as well, but it was just what I read in the speedway star, and thought I would check, I know that the home match was rescheduled due to the rained off meeting.......

with Covatti coming into the side and Poole scoring well at reserve this could more difficult than our last visit but hopefully we can pull together and come away with some points.

Tigers changes this Thursday: Bellego for Lanham, Sarjeant for Bates and R/R for Andre.

Bellego will score a hell of a lot more than Lanham and we now could be without Fox also. So a tough task has just got even tougher.

Steve confirmed during his interview on SKY last night that his schedule took in Berwick, Somerset, Sheffield, Edinburgh then Newcastle... So guess he'll be at Owlerton tomorrow... Sure Rosco will be cursing as Stevie is the most consistent Robin this year!!!!

Bellego will score a hell of a lot more than Lanham and we now could be without Fox also. So a tough task has just got even tougher.

Fox scored 0 in the PT Semi Final at Owlerton so the guest can't be any worse. But agree that Bellego should be better than Lanham.

Fox has been advised not to ride for seven days, so will miss tomorrow`s trip to Sheffield, Edinburgh can only use a NL guest.

should be a good meeting tomorrow,lets hope our guests come up trumps again.Looking forward to seeing bellego, hes a real talent and hopefully covatti can impress on his debut.

I hope it's going to be on. The weather forecast is not to good heavy rain showers mid afternoon. Fingers crossed they have got it wrong.

I hope it's going to be on. The weather forecast is not to good heavy rain showers mid afternoon. Fingers crossed they have got it wrong.

Likewise, having a long weekend in Buxton, aim to take tonights meeting in together with Buxton on Sunday, everything firmly crossed weatherwise!!!

Will be coming up to Sheffield today and fingers crossed that the meeting can escape the inclement weather today.

Should be a good meeting i always enjoy my visits to Owlerton Stadium.

Any Sheffield Forum Members please com and say hi. With my Pirates wulf jacket on i will be easy to spot.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

As we drive up from Somerset in the bus, it's rained most of the way so far......but here's hoping for a good finish to our trip

As we drive up from Somerset in the bus, it's rained most of the way so far......but here's hoping for a good finish to our trip

Had a bit of rain overnight in Sheffield but dried up and sunny now :) safe journey !