British Speedway Forum
stevehone

Kings Lynn V Poole 14/08/14

I saw a few not loads, but that doesn't have anything to do with the last part of your original comment which was quite unnecessary.

To quote Kevin Keegan I'd love it if we beat you lot in the Play Offs.

And so you should! Its a winning thing!! Nothing to be ashamed of. :D

Everyone had the same opportunity at the same time as Poole. MF just acted more quickly.......... again!! :t:

Forewarned. Makes it easier.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow

Everyone had the same opportunity at the same time as Poole. MF just acted more quickly.......... again!! :t:

God you really are deluded.

• Like 5

Forewarned. Makes it easier.

No, as i keep saying, while other promoters are kipping, Matt is working.

Please tell us Steve how any cheating has helped Poole.

Fine I agree re Compton but how many did he score.

The rest of the team is as per the start of the season.

This is not an attack but a genuine question on how Poole have been helped in this by the BSPA.

I totally agree re the second reserve position. However, I doubt over the season 20 points have been scored from this position and virtually all those have been gifted by non finishers in the other team.

So I can understand your point please explain.

As I said I do not support Pooles stance on the second reserve position.

If you understand and agree why are you asking as you clearly see the events that have been explained time and time again.

Seeing as you asked i will explain AGAIN!

1.Poole wanted Compton in April but he got injured, on the draft list at the time that was perfectly fair as rules surrounding draft riders goes as Compton was BELOW Smart as per draft rules.

2. Swindon had already asked the BSPA for assistance over the draft when Ritchings got injured and were given no assistance. Fair or not fair?? The rules were applied so Swindon were given no favouritism. BSPA stuck to the rules however.

3. Compton was Number 15 on the draft list and within 2 changes was suddenly down at number 25. Fair or not fair?? Absolutely not fair. There was no reason or rationale for this to have happened. His scores in the NL had been decent and had scored 15 points the weekend prior to the new grading being issued. Does that makes any sense at all??? Morris we were told was the one doing the re-grading.

4. Last Tuesday the rules surrounding guests (for FTR) suddenly applied to FTR too. Any co-incidence?????? Any real reason to change it now when it was refused when a team really genuinely had a case.

5. Poole announce Compton replaces Johnson. What are the chances of that happening that just one team can benefit from having a rule changed????

Herein lies the issue. Compton MAY score 1 or 2 points more. MAY. He really isn't any better. So why all the need for this sudden rule change???

It smells, and stinks in all honesty.

Hope that answers again the sequence of events that's already been well documented.

Your response then Sherborne Green???

• Like 1

Do you really believe that?

Yep.

Do you really believe that?

Absolutely - and there is no absolute proof to the contrary. Plenty of the usual and expected theorists - but no proof of any supposed 'cheating' whatsoever, otherwise Poole would have been disciplined and probably had Compton's points erased. Oh hang on though......!! :D

• Like 1

Great win for the Pirates bet Shovvy is well happy.

He will be over the moon, but he won't be coming on here to share it... Sadly.

No, as i keep saying, while other promoters are kipping, Matt is working.

cheating.

• Like 6

Mate he's just a very bitter person.

Says the person who his fellow Poole supporters look at with disdain. (you might need that explaining to you).

I do agree with you Steve but it doesn't matter if its Hopwood, Johnson or Compton at reserve because they all cant score points unless there are 3 riders in a race.

They really should have stuck with Brendan though.

Precisely. So why were the rules changed and not when a team genuinely needed it? (Swindon)

I had huge admiration for Poole after there awesome performance at Monmore last week, and then they go and make a change, affecting rules being unnecessarily altered, with no real need too just 24 hours later.

Whilst Poole fans rub there hands with glee over more rule breaking (Middlo`s words) yet more fans walk away from the sport because of this constant rule bending.

Poole Speedway............... great for Poole Speedway.

• Like 2

Absolutely - and there is no absolute proof to the contrary. Plenty of the usual and expected theorists - but no proof of any supposed 'cheating' whatsoever, otherwise Poole would have been disciplined and probably had Compton's points erased. Oh hang on though......!! :D

Then why hasn't anybody from the BSPA had the guts to put out an official statement? Do you think they have no idea the fans are upset? Of course they do. They visit this forum just like you or I. They haven't made a statement because they are in the wrong and they have no defense.

Edited by Charizard
  • Like 3

God you really are deluded.

Please don't call me God - we Poole fans know only too well who God really is!!

By the way you got on this thread a bit quick tonite - didn't you go to support your team's excellent win earlier? :shock:

As I have already said I can not and will not defend Compton.

Poole should not in my opinion have changed from Brendon's. You can not go much lower and that is not against him.

Taking all this into account nothing has helped Poole score more points.

I take your point and agree.

Poole might as well have me. A 65 year old man riding at reserve and I think I would score as many points as Pooles second reserve this season.

This is a silly move, in my opinion, for Poole to have made.

If they have picked another second reserve at the start of the season we would not be having this discussion.

• Like 2

Great meeting. Heat 13 is one of the best races I have seen in years. Lynn bossed the early heats, but Poole hit back to deservedly win the meeting comfortably.

Can't see Poole seeing that track again this season. They were electric out of the gate.

• Like 1