British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 13/8/2014

Tomorrow sees the second visit of the season to Wimborne Road of the Hammers. With the playoffs approaching this is a must win match for both teams.

Lakeside have of course replaced Peter Karlsson with Kim-Nilsson who has had good meetings at Poole in the past - then add in Track experts Davy-Watt and Lewis Bridger should be make an interesting meeting.

Last time around Richard Lawson was impresive and if Mikel Bech is available then Poole will need to be at their very best.

The reserve races could be cruical so both Kyle and Benji should have some good scraps with Adam Ellis and Ben Morley but we need them to outscore them to give us a chance to pick up all 3 points.

Thoughts?

Schlein guesting in place of Bech.

• Like 1

Schlein has become an unofficial Hammer this season, he's guested so often for us. That's not a complaint, btw, as Rory always gives of his best. I'd love for the Hammers to take some points from this, but I can't really see it happening.

Edited by Bryce

Schlein has become an unofficial Hammer this season, he's guested so often for us. That's not a complaint, btw, as Rory always gives of his best. I'd love for the Hammers to take some points from this, but I can't really see it happening.

Rory has always ridden poole well so a good guest in my opinion although I cant see it will help much as poole ought to win fairly comfortably especially with well known superstar benji riding!

Tomorrow sees the second visit of the season to Wimborne Road of the Hammers. With the playoffs approaching this is a must win match for both teams.

Lakeside have of course replaced Peter Karlsson with Kim-Nilsson who has had good meetings at Poole in the past - then add in Track experts Davy-Watt and Lewis Bridger should be make an interesting meeting.

Last time around Richard Lawson was impresive and if Mikel Bech is available then Poole will need to be at their very best.

The reserve races could be cruical so both Kyle and Benji should have some good scraps with Adam Ellis and Ben Morley but we need them to outscore them to give us a chance to pick up all 3 points.

Thoughts?

A Shovlar -esque attempt I generate some interest but there isn't much after the latest Ford shenanigans. The Poole track is full of ruts and,holes and has been all season . Should have been repaired ages ago but weren't because the Poole riders know the lines to avoid them and any visitors don't. Rider safety doesn't come into the reckoning where Ford is concerned.

No doubt Crook and Fraud will meet afterwards to make up the rules to suit there sides for next year .

• Like 3

A 6-race 2nd half of 125cc and 250cc racing after tomorrow's main meeting - featuring some of the youngsters under Neil Vatcher's tuition!! :t:

Davey wont win a race tomorrow to keep Middlo and Matt sweet. Ward will go through the card and the Pirates will take all 3 points.

Shovvy will make a comeback on the forum to defend his best mate Matt over the Compton fiasco.

A 6-race 2nd half of 125cc and 250cc racing after tomorrow's main meeting - featuring some of the youngsters under Neil Vatcher's tuition!! :t:

Benji in it?

Schlein goes well around Wimbourne road, but can't see anything but a Poole win weather permitting of course.

Oh joy...............would have liked to have seen that but guess who is on the late shift..........

RP

should have more of these and do away with fast track(elitional league) farce