British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Sun Aug 17th 2014 @3p.m.

Ta.

3 oclock kick off aye?

It is indeed , or 12-30 kick off in the Horseshoe Bar

Anders Thomsen saying this could be his last week as a Glasgow rider after he blow 2 engines tonight at Berwick.

Anders also said he was borrowing an engine from his mechanic. Unless his mechanic is Emil Sayfutdinov I guess he might be struggling today. With Theo also missing things seem to favour Somerset.

Anders also said he was borrowing an engine from his mechanic. Unless his mechanic is Emil Sayfutdinov I guess he might be struggling today. With Theo also missing things seem to favour Somerset.

Anders back to riding last year's lawn mower today i fear . Kevin Wolbert's record against the better PL sides this season is nothing short of woeful , today is the day he really needs to step up to the plate and deliver .

It is indeed , or 12-30 kick off in the Horseshoe Bar

Cheers boss. May go via Horseshoe although not sure just yet.

Cheers boss. May go via Horseshoe although not sure just yet.

If you do you can share our taxi up to the track around 2ish

If you do you can share our taxi up to the track around 2ish

Perfect thanks. There will be a couple of us but we'll sort out the cab situation I'm sure. Looking like I'll be at Horseshoe for 1.30 ish maybe earlier.

• Like 1

Perfect thanks. There will be a couple of us but we'll sort out the cab situation I'm sure. Looking like I'll be at Horseshoe for 1.30 ish maybe earlier.

Good stuff . Hacks take 5 , so it will be just me , Wullie and Andy .

Good stuff . Hacks take 5 , so it will be just me , Wullie and Andy .

I know that there may be an Aussie visitor and perhaps an ex Aussie Visitor as well.

I tried to send you a message but I think your inbox is full.

Cya later.

I know that there may be an Aussie visitor and perhaps an ex Aussie Visitor as well.

Cya later.

Sent you a PM mate

Cya later.

Some Aussies in the Charlie Monk stand today , good stuff :t:

Withdrawing his services?

Throwing a wee paddy more like.

After reading his comments it kinda backs up the rumours some Glasgow riders not getting paid on time.

Oh look, lets make up some comment, call it a 'rumour' thats going round and see if we can do damage and get some people to believe it. I see Karen Dunbar is still popular then....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EE4alauiS4

His mechanics Gary Beaton who I dont think ever bought from Emil ;) Lets be honest though even if we had a full team things were always favouring Somerset, they are a top side

• Like 1

After reading his comments it kinda backs up the rumours some Glasgow riders not getting paid on time.

You lot really are worse than the Granny convention at the 9 o clock tittle tattle school playground convention the anti Glasgow feeling with the majority from the east is getting pretty tiresome 2 & 2 makes 5 Right said

For the first time in a very long time i have no appetite left for Speedway i will not pay to watch half a team with Theo away Dimitri injured again Anders throwing the rattle out the pram and Blob Man sensationalising it to say he is chucking it Wolbert being in general guff before his return to the dark side and a 3 point reserve riding at No 1.

I therefore admit defeat and have found something else to do today the promotion's signing policy along with all the above has finally taken it's toll will i make a return this season it is very doubtful.

Glasgow Tigers = 41

1. Victor Palovaara - 1, 0, 3, 0 = 4
2. Theo Pijper R/R (KW 3)(KL 2)(AT 1)(RH 2*)
3. Kevin Wolbert - 3, 0, 3, 4^, 2, 2 = 14
4. Anders Thomsen - 1, M, 1, 0 = 2
5. Rusty Harrison - 2, 2, 2*, 2, 2, 1* = 11+2
6. Kasper Lykke - 0, 2, 1*, 1*, 1*, 2 = 7+3
7. Alex Edberg (G) - 3, 0, 0, 0, 0 = 3

Somerset Rebels = 51

1. Nick Morris - F, 2, 3, 1, 3 = 9
2. Charles Wright - 2, 1*, 3, 0 = 6+1
3. Brady Kurtz - 3, 3, 0, 3, X = 9
4. Pontus Aspgren - 2*, 0, 1, 3 = 6+1
5. Olly Allen - 3, 3, 3, 3 = 12 (Full max)
6. Todd Kurtz - 1*, 1, 0, 1 = 3+1
7. Paul Starke - 2, 1, 2*, 1 = 6+1

Read more: http://www.speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13755/glasgow-somerset-pl-2014-3pm#ixzz3AfhfFohZ

Anders just put a post on that he has now left Glasgow , his decision . Glasgow I looking for two new riders now