British Speedway Forum

Bout time the Poole promotion made the right decision and leave Ward out of there immediate plans for 2015 and try to get Janowski back asap.

Lets be fair thats also what the majority of Poole fans want to see

Who's had a longer Ban ..Sidney or Ward

• Like 1

Yea bring back Sidney ...have you ever made a mistake ? :wink:

• Like 2

Ive got the curtains closed and im saying nowt!!

• Like 4

I will keep reading the threads with interest and have a chuckle to myself, but i will be doing a Shovlar and not bothering posting again.I am sure there are loads of you out there shouting YIppee which is fine hope everyone enjoys there speedway in 2015.

Riders were much better at making mistakes in the ? 70's and 80's? riders like, like Lee ang Carter made. Some terrific mistakes and the crowds came flocking in ? riders today don't know what mistakes are.Ward ? don't make me laugh he don't know what mistakes are, mad wellie made mistakes than ward one night a cradlley then the next night he was line a choirboy?me I don't care who wins the match as long as there are plenty of mistakes? your right Starman , matt fords good for the sport nobody makes better mistakes than him appointing middlo was a terrific mistake and I'm 73 years old now.

If I see you Orion I'll punch you up the throat? and I've seen Bob kilby and crashby ride when my uncle took me in 1847.

• Like 7

Riders were much better at making mistakes in the ? 70's and 80's? riders like, like Lee ang Carter made. Some terrific mistakes and the crowds came flocking in ? riders today don't know what mistakes are.Ward ? don't make me laugh he don't know what mistakes are, mad wellie made mistakes than ward one night a cradlley then the next night he was line a choirboy?me I don't care who wins the match as long as there are plenty of mistakes? your right Starman , matt fords good for the sport nobody makes better mistakes than him appointing middlo was a terrific mistake and I'm 73 years old now.

If I see you Orion I'll punch you up the throat? and I've seen Bob kilby and crashby ride when my uncle took me in 1847.

sidney has started some very good Topics on this Forum.

I miss him.

His Ban, if he has one, could have been caused by a few on here trying to 'wind him up'. I don't like that.

• Like 1

Can you debate ? you know nothing about Speedway or Horse Racing I bet you work at Tesco's,. my mates down the pub say your a idiot not like my mate Starman he knows the time of day . I don't give a toss what you say anyhow I will meet you at lakeside tie my hands behind my back and and give you the first 3 punches .

Edited by orion
  • Like 3

sidney has started some very good Topics on this Forum.

I miss him.

His Ban, if he has one, could have been caused by a few on here trying to 'wind him up'. I don't like that.

You have started some good topics TWK and people try to wind you up but you don't go threatening people. We all have to follow the same set of rules and pay the same price if we don't.

• Like 1

You have started some good topics TWK and people try to wind you up but you don't go threatening people. We all have to follow the same set of rules and pay the same price if we don't.

I agree with what you are saying but goading someone who has a short fuse in to being aggressive is not good. That has happened to sidney on a number of occasions. We are all different and react to things in different ways. sidney tends to jump in all guns blazing - some people know that and 'set him up'. I just don't think that is right. If someone attacks me I will come back at them but in, I hope, in a measured way - not everyone is like that though. It would be a shame if we all thought\reacted the same way. It would be very boring on here for a start.

Can you debate ? you know nothing about Speedway or Horse Racing I bet you work at Tesco's,. my mates down the pub say your a idiot not like my mate Starman he knows the time of day . I don't give a toss what you say anyhow I will meet you at lakeside tie my hands behind my back and and give you the first 3 punches .

Brilliant. :D:D

Will the real sidney please stand up.

Edited by pugwash

I agree with what you are saying but goading someone who has a short fuse in to being aggressive is not good. That has happened to sidney on a number of occasions. We are all different and react to things in different ways. sidney tends to jump in all guns blazing - some people know that and 'set him up'. I just don't think that is right. If someone attacks me I will come back at them but in, I hope, in a measured way - not everyone is like that though. It would be a shame if we all thought\reacted the same way. It would be very boring on here for a start.

Most people have a short fuse when they are young but usually learn to be a bit more measured as they get older. If someone's choice in life is not to learn by experience, and to react in a hotheaded way all the time they cannot expect people to keep cutting them slack time after time. As I said, we all have to follow the same forum rules. Most of us disagree quite strongly at times but we have to learn to get over it and get on with it.

• Like 1

I think you will find he has and quite rightly as well.

I served a ban for calling someone a numpty so the abuse he was dishing out was deserving of a long ban

Yeh, and im very sure you played your part... :icon_smile_clown: