British Speedway Forum

In a weeks time we'll be able to start another 189 page thread on weather or not the correct sentence was handed out

• Like 3

In a weeks time we'll be able to start another 189 page thread on weather or not the correct sentence was handed out

It'll certainly be interesting....................................................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::blink:

Why? Is Darcy Ward going to change his name?

• Like 2

I disagree, it's about penalising a rider who have broken the rules.

You say that he will learn a lesson, I don't think he will unless he is given a long suspension.

Saying that he broke the rules without penalising him will send a signal that he can screw up without any consequences.

His previous scandals have proved that he unable to learn a lesson.

Each time he have said that he have learnt his lesson but each he have been involved in a new scandal.

Each time his apologists (including Matt Ford & Neil M.) have defended him, trying to sweep it under the carpet.

Why would it be different this time?

Darcy is standing at a crossroad now, he could continue down the same party road he currently is on which likely would lead to more scandals and a premature end to his career.

Or he could choose the other serious road which could lead to a world champion title.

I hope that he gets a long suspension and that he choose the second, serious road.

Please read my post correctly I stated that Ward HOPEFULLY will have learnt his lesson!!

I disagree, it's about penalising a rider who have broken the rules.

You say that he will learn a lesson, I don't think he will unless he is given a long suspension.

Saying that he broke the rules without penalising him will send a signal that he can screw up without any consequences.

His previous scandals have proved that he unable to learn a lesson.

Each time he have said that he have learnt his lesson but each he have been involved in a new scandal.

Each time his apologists (including Matt Ford & Neil M.) have defended him, trying to sweep it under the carpet.

Why would it be different this time?

Darcy is standing at a crossroad now, he could continue down the same party road he currently is on which likely would lead to more scandals and a premature end to his career.

Or he could choose the other serious road which could lead to a world champion title.

I hope that he gets a long suspension and that he choose the second, serious road.

The only fact that we have is that he has failed a pre-competition breath test. Yet some people are calling for his head. If these people had been born a couple hundred years ago they'd be sat by the basket knitting. :wink:

The only fact that we have is that he has failed a pre-competition breath test. Yet some people are calling for his head. If these people had been born a couple hundred years ago they'd be sat by the basket knitting. :wink:

Nit (Ward) one - Poole one. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

If Ward had been born a couple of hundred years ago he would be sent to a penal colony and never be heard of again.Somewhere like Australia :rofl:

Ha, Ha. :D

It almost worked with BFD but unfortunately we did hear from him again.

and again

and again.

:sad::wink:

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 2

If Ward had been born a couple of hundred years ago he would be sent to a penal colony and never be heard of again.Somewhere like Australia :rofl:

Others end up in Germany :P

• Like 5

Others end up in Germany :P

Good one PP. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no doubts in my mind that Ward will get off which is my eyes is wrong all wrong, but then again I hope they hit him with a two year ban from all Speedway.

I have no doubts in my mind that Ward will get off which is my eyes is wrong all wrong, but then again I hope they hit him with a two year ban from all Speedway.

I feel that too.

However - he has been out of the Sport for quite a long time now. Perhaps the FIM will think that his time served so far will teach him a statutory lesson - and that he will learn from it. He does not have a good record on 'learning a lesson' but perhaps the furore he has caused this time will serve as a wake up call.

I, for one, hope so.

• Like 2

I feel that too.

However - he has been out of the Sport for quite a long time now. Perhaps the FIM will think that his time served so far will teach him a statutory lesson - and that he will learn from it. He does not have a good record on 'learning a lesson' but perhaps the furore he has caused this time will serve as a wake up call.

I, for one, hope so.

Well said, i hope so to

:approve:

It might be more beneficial if they hit him with a two year ban from Booze and young women :t:

Edited by E I Addio