British Speedway Forum

I hope he rams your words right up you back passage....

Suppose its better than ramming a make up bottle up the front passage :)
  • Like 5

Do you not see/grasp the commonality in virtually everyone's posts these days.................. they all (quite correctly) believe it is YOU that is the dick!

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me then...

Im waiting..

I hope he rams your words right up you back passage... And if he did we wouldn't hear a murmur out of you..

Not a chance...Why should i , im entitled to my opinion, if people don't like that then tough. Its that idiot with the wig who should be doing the dissapearing act. Biggest troll ive ever known.

On the basis of that reply I have decided that I am wasting my time replying to you.The last resort of the ignorant is abuse. You are on your own.

I tried to warn you as nicely as I could.

For that reason I am out............

On the basis of that reply I have decided that I am wasting my time replying to you.The last resort of the ignorant is abuse. You are on your own.

I tried to warn you as nicely as I could.

For that reason I am out............

And what did you expect me to do, fall in line with you and everybody else on this forum You tried to warn me, about what, having my own opinion ?. i don't work that way, As i said, im entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not. Bye then..

Edited by Starman2006

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me then...

Yes, quite simple this one........... its easy to spot when you are being a dick because it occurs when you start typing (and presumably when your lips move in face to face situations!).

• Like 4

I hope he rams your words right up you back passage... And if he did we wouldn't hear a murmur out of you..

Not a chance...Why should i , im entitled to my opinion, if people don't like that then tough. Its that idiot with the wig who should be doing the dissapearing act. Biggest troll ive ever known.

just a quick question then if im a troll.

my posts more often that not get likes on them.

Im not here to get likes but the fact is my posts from time to time get likes on, including from Poole fans.

your posts get zero (unless its skidder or pugwash) because your posts are usually so far off beam of anyone elses thoughts.

You are the troll (or as i have said before, thick) trolls dont get likes they get ridiculed for daftness.

When other people other than you or a couple of other Poole fans tell me my posts are daft then maybe i would listen.

But for now you obviously enjoy being mocked by all on here, not just me

And what did you expect me to do, fall in line with you and everybody else on this forum You tried to warn me, about what, having my own opinion ?. i don't work that way, As i said, im entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not. Bye then..

As you asked me a direct question - I will give you the courtesy of a answer.

What I hoped you would do was to stop Posting nonsense. Your support of Darcy Ward is admirable in some ways, however - it defies logic. The man has admitted his crime not only in print, but on television too. He, at least, admitted his responsibility.

You appear to think that this is OK - I am saying very forcefully, that it is most certainly NOT OK to endanger other Riders the way that he could have done.. I would be interested to know your views if someone had been killed or seriously injured because of his actions?

What would you have said then?

• Like 4

I really not know why you people don't just ignore Starman's posts completely, everybody knows he has no idea and keeps winding posters on the forum up, surely he can't be that clueless, ok guys I know he is !!

Just ignore him let him post what he likes, nobody believes what he writes anyway and if nobody replies to him it will keep everyones blood pressure at the proper level.

• Like 2

I really not know why you people don't just ignore Starman's posts completely, everybody knows he has no idea and keeps winding posters on the forum up, surely he can't be that clueless, ok guys I know he is !!

Just ignore him let him post what he likes, nobody believes what he writes anyway and if nobody replies to him it will keep everyones blood pressure at the proper level.

That is probably the best policy Buttons.

How is 'Cinders' by the way? ;):D :D :D

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

you are of course 100% right but its hard to suffer fools

• Like 1

you are of course 100% right but its hard to suffer fools

It is difficult I agree. I find it helps to repeat 5 times before touching the keyboard.

"I will not lower myself to their level"

Doesn't always work tho :wink:

• Like 2

he makes himself look foolish on every thread. go and check out the amount of people who ridicule his posts on whatever thread he is on.

Im still unsure if he is thick or if he is a troll, its one or the other

I`ve no doubt that Starman is neither a troll nor thick, its just in this particular instance he is backing the wrong horse.

It is difficult I agree. I find it helps to repeat 5 times before touching the keyboard.

"I will not lower myself to their level"

Doesn't always work tho :wink:

The biggest laugh is that he is so thick that he has no idea himself how thick he is .... ignorance is indeed bliss in the case of Starman

I hope he rams your words right up you back passage...

Did that happen to you? Is that why your words come out of there?

• Like 1

As you asked me a direct question - I will give you the courtesy of a answer.

What I hoped you would do was to stop Posting nonsense. Your support of Darcy Ward is admirable in some ways, however - it defies logic. The man has admitted his crime not only in print, but on television too. He, at least, admitted his responsibility.

You appear to think that this is OK - I am saying very forcefully, that it is most certainly NOT OK to endanger other Riders the way that he could have done.. I would be interested to know your views if someone had been killed or seriously injured because of his actions?

What would you have said then?

Whilst im no fan of Starman maybe you should listen to your own advice when it comes to spouting nonsense