British Speedway Forum

The funniest one i read was that Poole should just name Darcy in there team!!! Then the FIM wont be able to ban him! That was a serious post aswell

You are just a ******** pick. :)

• Like 2

The only person to blame is Mr Ward though, Poole dont have to sign him at the end of the day

They could sign him at the start of the day!! That would give this forum more time to bleat about it!! :D

Maybe it is we could all sue DW for the mental torture he has put us all through over the last 6 months. Sure one of these no win no fee types would take it on :-)

• Like 1

no it's not you fool. People on here like foreverblue , chris4gillian even skidder stick up for their club but they always see both sides and in some cases agree that their club had done wrong or personnel have. You have your head squarely up the rectum of Poole speedway and as pointed out to you by your own fans you are an embarrassment to them.

What DO you mean 'even skidder'???

I'm almost offended now!! :cry::nono::P

You can just imagine the deliberations at the FIM now.

"Well, he's obviously guilty, the question is how long do we ban him for?

"I say two years."

"Too harsh. How about one year plus one year suspended?"

"I don't know. maybe just one year in total."

"Hang on a minute, I've just heard that Poole have named him in their team for this year."

"Damn! That's it then. We have no option but to let him off. He's a real smart cookie, that Muddlo!"

• Like 3

What DO you mean 'even skidder'???

I'm almost offended now!! :cry::nono::P

because even though you have a go at me on here i dont include you in the deluded thick trolling minority such as starman.

you defend your club but can also see the other issues nothing wrong in that

I have been seeing red traffic lights every day of my life for over 40 years, and some of my best friends are traffic lights, but in all this time I've never seen something as crazy as SCB's red light case.

How do we know that the photo of SCB's Renault Twingo speeding through a red light wasn't taken by an off duty naked policeman?

What if the photo had been photoshopped by a journailst from Autotrader who was standing in as photo processor in an unofficial capacity because he'd seen loads of photos before?

What if the red light wasn't the correct pantone shade of red - maybe a bit orangey?

My solicitor friend who has been watching traffic lights change every day for 27 years says he's never heard anything so ridiculous.

Prosecution star witness claimed SCB definately jumped the red light.

Mr Scott Nicholls (36) of Ipswich Suffolk giving evidence said 'There was definately a red light'.

• Like 2

As interesting as all the red light offence Posts on here are, members may be interested to know that my neighbbour's cat slept on my porch last night! :icon_smile_clown:

As interesting as all the red light offence Posts on here are, members may be interested to know that my neighbbour's cat slept on my porch last night! :icon_smile_clown:

maybe its a peeping sleeping tom? And was watching you slipping you're long johns over your beige and brown Y fronts before falling a kip? :) Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

I prefer it when you comment in the Bournmouth echo you seem much nicer. Can i suggest if you find the conversation boring/irelevant etc p**s off somewhere else

• Like 3

I prefer it when you comment in the Bournmouth echo you seem much nicer. Can i suggest if you find the conversation boring/irelevant etc p**s off somewhere else

paws??
  • Like 1

Can I commend you.

That is the most salient, enlightening and downright fascinating post you have contributed.

On any thread. Ever.

Well done!

• Like 5

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Go on Matt. Refuse to name a 7th rider until they give their verdict. Stand your ground. Call their bluff. Start the season with a 3 point novice in place of your Number one. That'll really show the FIM and WADA.

It really wouldn't be a problem would it, after all they do have the best team manager in the league who gets the very best out of all his riders :drink::cheers::P

• Like 1

It really wouldn't be a problem would it, after all they do have the best team manager in the league who gets the very best out of all his riders :drink::cheers::P

and if he can't I am sure some rule will be found that can be made flexible to help them.....

Thats a bit harsh!