British Speedway Forum

and up pips another genuine Poole fan who knows his stuff and is happy that Starman no longer posts on the Poole forum. One day I'm sure Starman will get it into his little head that he is mocked by everyone Poole fans included. Would hate him to leave here as would have nobody to laugh at

Keep dreaming mate... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

your posts are far better on the Bournemouth Echo.

Really, never knew there was a forum on the Bournemouth Echo...

I don't think anyone is against mandatory breathe testing of all riders. But what the hell does that have to do with Darcy and the situation he now find himself in? He would have still be caught.

On the other hand had this course been in effect he may have not indulged? :unsure:

If every rider is breath tested before every meeting there would be no need for all this fuss.

The only reason they have harsh penalties for failing an alcohol test at the moment is because it needs to act as a deterrent as there is a slim chance that you will actually be tested. If everyone is tested before every meeting you don't need that deterrent, you simply exclude them from the meeting and move on...

I honestly don't understand why this isn't normal practice. Unlike drug testing, alcohol testing is quick, cheap and easy. It should just be a standard for all meetings.

Edited by HenryW
  • Like 6

......and so its confirmed that you are "thick skinned"

Yep, i certainly am... ;) Id give up if i were you...

And what reason did they give for such thinking.

Tatum spoke that there must be a problem in some way or another, if it was a clear cut case then there is no way that the FIM would have adjourned the case as many times that they have. When Ward did is live interview at the Litvian GP he was bullied into that interview.

Keep dreaming mate... ;)

your responses are priceless. I comment about Poole fans fed up with you and that your are mocked by everyone and your reply is 'keep dreaming mate'. How in any way does that make sense to what I wrote!

your responses are priceless. I comment about Poole fans fed up with you and that your are mocked by everyone and your reply is 'keep dreaming mate'. How in any way does that make sense to what I wrote!

Its often very difficult to make any sense of what you wrote!!

Just for a bit of balance -again - not ALL Poole fans are fed up with Starman, just 3 or 4 rather vocal forum members who don't seem to like their posts being disagreed with!! The Poole forum moderator has warned everyone to stop making their posts too personal - its a shame he's not one of the moderators on here occasionally!! :oops:

• Like 1

Just for a bit of balance -again - not ALL Poole fans are fed up with Starman, just 3 or 4 rather vocal forum members who don't seem to like their posts being disagreed with!! The Poole forum moderator has warned everyone to stop making their posts too personal - its a shame he's not one of the moderators on here occasionally!! :oops:

How very true. :approve:

Edited by Guest

Tatum spoke that there must be a problem in some way or another, if it was a clear cut case then there is no way that the FIM would have adjourned the case as many times that they have.

So Tatum has no idea of FIM rules either then.

• Like 3

I was asked to quote what Tatum said. Take it you no more than him!!

Do you honestly think Tatum is actually going to say in public what he really thinks , in the same shoes, would you ?

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

I was asked to quote what Tatum said. Take it you no more than him!!

You're very touchy aren't you? I wasn't criticising you. I've no doubt that's what Tatum said. I was criticising him.

One thing I do know is how to spell know. ;)

Edited by norbold
  • Like 1

Tatum spoke that there must be a problem in some way or another, if it was a clear cut case then there is no way that the FIM would have adjourned the case as many times that they have. When Ward did is live interview at the Litvian GP he was bullied into that interview.

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww -- poor little diddums.

Man enough to have a drink - but NOT man enough to say NO to an Interview.

I don't think so.

One thing I do think about Ward is that if he doesn't want to do something - he is perfectly capable of saying NO - or - the Australian equivalent - 'F*** off'.

One thing he does not lack is courage - as can be seen by his performance on a Speedway Bike.

No - being 'bullied' does not seem like Mr. Ward to me.