British Speedway Forum

And you like everybody else is just guessing.... Aren't you...

the first part about the length of ban is, the rest isn't guesswork it's the logical outcome if the ban is in line with what he expects.

my own guess is 12 months which means a likely wikd card for 2016 and abiliy to qualify for a visa via state/national champs

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

You still playing that same card?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

glory hunter puggy?? Did she not marry you into Belle vue aswell?? :)

:rofl:

yes I'm obsessed its quite boring the same old rant. You need to check the Ioswich thread again as I commented about the visa situation re Tungate and Gino. I've also commented on the Lynn Swindon Edinburgh and Somerset threads but you ignore that. I'm a speedway fan and the biggest news in speedway is Darcy Wards upcoming ban so yes I will be on this thread more than any other. Try reading what Red Panda wrote about debate and opinion and learn from that. Now just got to round up the other 5 members of my gang and think up some more hatred for Poole

I'm pretty sure that he thinks I'm in your Poole hating gang Gavan (even though I'm a Pirate through and through), but if he did what he 99% of the time preaches to us - READ WHAT'S BEEN POSTED, he would see exactly where I stand on that issue.

I've concluded that he's a complete and utter fruit cake and I'm actually quite surprised he posts how he does as we all know who the loon is at Poole.

Now back to thread....any news on the Darcy situation yet as it's bloody disgusting how long it's taking the FIM to come to a decision!?! :rofl::party::t:

Edited by chris4gillian

The FIM may have reached its decision and the delay could be in them making their findings generally known? :unsure:

fim have made a statement saying as soon as they have made the decision darcy will be notified and they will make them public

Yeah, Stevebrum, I wonder where he went ? Perhaps he got sick of Gavans Obsession with Poole and not Wolverhampton... :rofl:

Went back under the bridge when Shovvy left, wasn't the same troll after.

I don't like Matt Ford's hair now it's brown, can I join the gang?

You already on the committee. :wink:

• Like 1

I think you're all going to be disappointed. It's going to be an 18 month ban in line with all others. That means now 2015 EL average and no 2016 state finals which will mean no 2016 UK work permit. So he won't be back in the EL until 2017 at the earliest and unless he gets a wildcard won't be back in the GP series until 2018.

And you like everybody else is just guessing.... Aren't you...

I think the clue is in the first two words of my post. I've quoted it above for you so that you don't have to go and look for it. For once, it looks like you've got something spot on though. I am guess guessing, but based on previous examples. Most people when found guilty get 18 month bans. It's quite consistent if you look back.

fim have made a statement saying as soon as they have made the decision darcy will be notified and they will make them public

But surely they will tell Muddilo first :rofl:

What's the World Record for the length of a BSF thread?

Have a look at the 'Sport of Kings' Thread - that is the biggest one I have seen so far. 759 Pages and rising.

Unless anyone knows different................................................................ :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Like 1

Am I in the gang

Why does that make me think of Gary Glitter? :o

What's the World Record for the length of a BSF thread?

Have a look at the 'Sport of Kings' Thread - that is the biggest one I have seen so far. 759 Pages and rising.

Unless anyone knows different................................................................ :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think the record was Norbolds Hole was it not? Long time ago but that was a classic

• Like 4

Why does that make me think of Gary Glitter? :o

I think the record was Norbolds Hole was it not? Long time ago but that was a classic

What was that about. :shock: :shock:

The mind boggles. :shock: :shock:

I was going to modestly mention that, but I didn't think anyone would remember.

Thank you, Lioness. :)

Edited by norbold
  • Like 2