British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
canalman

Phillips Ex Brum

Well what are the Phillips doing now? After their disgraceful actions at Birmingham, well they have bought a pub, the Brook Inn at Redditch, and if you look at the reviews on it they can't run a Pub either, no surprise there

Who cares what they are doing. Nothing to do with Speedway.

• Like 4

I see KKS has been writing on there

The Brook Is a Very Special Pub. I Go Their Lots As a Local With My Family and Friends and The Staff are Very Friendly They Are Lovely People and We Have Lots Of Fun Their. Abbie One Of The Owners Is The Best She Is Fantastic. She's a Really Lovely Lady very Friendly and a Really Nice Person.

:P

• Like 1

Looks like Charlie Boy has been busy writing out apologies to dissatisfied punters who wont be returning - no change there then!

Oh dear, what a shame. Never mind, eh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He's good at running one thing.....that's running away from his responsibilities. There was a rumour a few months back about this pub and its true, so I wonder ifs its also true that hes got a 14 plate merc that was said at the same time. People say why should this matter, its matters because there are 151 brummies fans that put their trust in the Phillips promotion earlier this season that have been badly letdown. I cant imagine any one of them is happy to see him owning a country pub and driving a nice car when they don't have the decency to pay them back.

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 3

He's good at running one thing.....that's running away from his responsibilities. There was a rumour a few months back about this pub and its true, so I wonder ifs its also true that hes got a 14 plate merc that was said at the same time. People say why should this matter, its matters because there are 151 brummies fans that put their trust in the Phillips promotion earlier this season that have been badly letdown. I cant imagine any one of them is happy to see him owning a country pub and driving a nice car when they don't have the decency to pay them back.

The pair of them are not likely to turn up at the Brummies Fighting Fund Fun Day tomorrow either!!LOL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offer of a free starter or dessert at the Brook for those Brummie season ticket holders who've been s**t on!! :mad:

Edited by bluejam
  • Like 2

The pair of them are not likely to turn up at the Brummies Fighting Fund Fun Day tomorrow either!!LOL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offer of a free starter or dessert at the Brook for those Brummie season ticket holders who've been s**t on!! :mad:

Reading the trip advisor reviews mate, I think they are fortunate not to be offerred any food or drink lol. :t:

Edited by Deano
  • Like 1