British Speedway Forum

I'm not sure the racing was as good as being made out but the meeting just about had everything.a good night of tv.as for nickis reactions I thought it showed his determination and will to win.what's wrong with that

I agree Greg wouldn't have reacted to a woman like that but it would be a boring world if we were all the same

Edited by bruno

Could you ever see Hancock doing that?a massive difference between the two men.

That's debatable :D

How can it be an unsatisfactory start when the race hasn't actually started?

Once the green light is on the race has started.

Plenty of action in that 2nd semi and the final :D Quite a few good heats tonight and the title is quite delicately poised with Greg (if fit to return), Woffy, KK and Nicki all in a position to win it. Already excited for the next GP :D

Let them BOTH restart, time to change the rules? I mean it was a racing incident, two riders, no malice, just going for it......

I mean "Its not Table Tennis!"

• Like 2

Batch got caught out and bailed out IMO .When you see some of the moves these guys can make Batch could have stayed on IMO

Yep and Pedersen has made his name by doing exactly the same. You hear the same pitiful arguments like in this case , Batch turned left on him. What do you expect , he was approaching a corner , or would you prefer he went straight on into and probably over the airfence. Clear contact , and correct decision.

• Like 3

Yep and Pedersen has made his name by doing exactly the same. You hear the same pitiful arguments like in this case , Batch turned left on him. What do you expect , he was approaching a corner , or would you prefer he went straight on into and probably over the airfence. Clear contact , and correct decision.

It's only my opinion but I would have liked him to do what Holder done when Lindgren done the same move on him earlier in the meeting (stay on) and race.

It's only my opinion but I would have liked him to do what Holder done when Lindgren done the same move on him earlier in the meeting (stay on) and race.

Did you see Batches' foot near to Pedersen,s rear wheel? he was very lucky in my book no way he could of stayed on. Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

Let them BOTH restart, time to change the rules? I mean it was a racing incident, two riders, no malice, just going for it......

I mean "Its not Table Tennis!"

Perhaps, but then the referees would take the easy way out and "always" allow both in re-start, except Nicki who always would be excluded.

You said it Sidney...Hancock v Pedersen, no contest. I am willing Greg to win title no. 3.

Im often critical of Nicki making moves that IMO just arent on but this time he went through a gap and not the man.

He had got genuinely in a leading position and did turn and was staying on the line.

He hadnt bumped his way through and wasnt looking to run him hard out to the fence.

Batch had a choice and made the wrong call - correct decision by the ref.

You said it Sidney...Hancock v Pedersen, no contest. I am willing Greg to win title no. 3.

We all know some sportsman have to have an edge, nothing wrong with that but they have to be able to take it as well at times he does not do it well.

Did you see Batches' foot near to Pedersen,s rear wheel? he was very lucky in my book no way he could of stayed on.

he could have shut off as nicki was in front??...(you know just like nicki should have with zagar earlier on in the season) Batch was practically zig zagging down the back straight.

One of those incidents that could have gone either way......I would have been interested in Tatum's interpretation of it had it been Woffinden buried in the air fence though.

he could have shut off as nicki was in front??..

You do realise what happens when you shut off entering a corner presumably ? Or are you just playing devils advocate ?