British Speedway Forum

TOTALLY different. There is absolutely NO evidence that any of these silencers were tampered with. It is a manufacturing fault. They even produced a brand new silencer at Vojens that had the fault.

Jury President Wolfgang Glas said that he would send a report to the FIM immediately which would firmly laid the fault at the door of the manufacturer.

Just maybe these batches of "faulty" silencers were being made for GP riders,,there again maybe just a bad batch.!!

my point about mr rising is he follows the pack like a sheep and never will report even when the incident or event or whatever is indefencable and he has the media at his disposal. My second point ,i didnt even give my point on the incident. I might of thought pedersen should of been excluded but if i did its because of what i saw not what all my mates said and 3rd i will edit the name calling but the rest is true. I am fed up with the way this wonderfull sport is being killed and it needs people like me to ask questions because our only magazine wont because it scared of upsetting people

Thank you for your reply Dean. I appreciate it.

I have my own issues with the Speedway Press too. Perhaps a little investigative journalism and honest criticism would not be amiss.

The rule is wrong. The ref should be allowed to say its 50-50 and have a re run will all riders. Why should the first bend be different from the rest of the race.

It's a cop out clause for the ref but justifiable when its a pure racing incident where neither rider does anything wrong.

I agree on one hand, a ref should be able to bring all four back for such difficult calls. However we see it in cricket with the run-outs, rather than make a call the umpires now throw everything to the TV umpire in a cop out. So I think you are right, some referees will simply cop-out and put all four back.

Think we can put to bed any silencer cheating today

Translation of sportowefakty article

" Inspection of equipment prior to the game Fogo Leszno Union Union Azoty Tarnów Group showed problems with silencers. We found that 11 of them are faulty.

Technical Commissioner Richard lump had reservations and banned the use of up to 11 faders. They have the leak test. This is a quality defect, which exists in the new unit. None of the players has not been accused of intentional and deliberate attempt to take advantage of the objectionable parts.

All players will participate in Sunday's challenge in Leszno. Proved themselves to help each other, lending statutory silencers."

On a slightly different note .what is going on in the Chris Harris camp? .his riding is what it is but how many breakdowns is he having.it shouldnt happen at that level .a chain last night ,what happened did it snap or link not fitted properly either way a back chain shouldnt come off .i can understand a primary chain snapping but not a rear unless it is a old worn chain and i cant believe Chris would use an old chain. Nobody else has this many breakdowns at GP level

On a slightly different note .what is going on in the Chris Harris camp? .his riding is what it is but how many breakdowns is he having.it shouldnt happen at that level .a chain last night ,what happened did it snap or link not fitted properly either way a back chain shouldnt come off .i can understand a primary chain snapping but not a rear unless it is a old worn chain and i cant believe Chris would use an old chain. Nobody else has this many breakdowns at GP level

Only Chris knows ,but you are right ,can't believe the number of breakdowns he has in GP's and even in League meetings.

That was really dangerous, that was a similar part of the track where Rico crashed. :sad:

Nicki was bang out of order. :mad:

Edited by Morrissey Fan

I dunno, lots of riders were picking up throughout the rest of the meeting. I'm not sure we can clearly say Nicki did that on purpose.

Only the real Pedersen haters or those new to speedway think Nicki was at fault.

Cant stand the man but it was blatantly the wrong decision

I am not a hater i am not new and going by your comment you dislike him more than i do.I have met him when a Oxford rider and he seemed a decent bloke,i judge him on his record of major incidents over quite a long period of time.I just think now time has caught up with him,people are not frightened of him Kildemand showed that last night no sentiment at all.

Very Harsh and uncalled for!..I agree with Philip on this and I don't have any arses to kiss so what does that make me?......

Sorry they were both totally different incidents and the Ref was right on both counts..IMO.

Only Pearson's

Only Chris knows ,but you are right ,can't believe the number of breakdowns he has in GP's and even in League meetings.

Not only that,but when he does win a race he celebrates like he has one some title or something!!!Then in his next ride goes back to dropping ths clutch 5 hours after everyone else!!! I made a rare visit to coventry this week and chris was superb value.Maybe hes just better riding in a team then on his own.