British Speedway Forum

She's his physio, I'd imagine she's there because he wants her there and he pays her to be there!

i know what she is but she has no reason to be in the pits ,put her and the other hangers on in a special pit area .no need for anybody else except rider and 2 mechanics and while we are talking about hangers on get monster doris out of the pits. The GP dosent need someone in the pits doing backstreet boy poses
  • Like 1

i know what she is but she has no reason to be in the pits ,put her and the other hangers on in a special pit area .no need for anybody else except rider and 2 mechanics and while we are talking about hangers on get monster doris out of the pits. The GP dosent need someone in the pits doing backstreet boy poses

Dean. He has World Champion medals under his belt. he can do what he likes, if it aids his performance!!

What have you got?

Aren't you an NL rider at best. In fact, I had to ask who you were?

Maybe, what Nicki does,works well for him.

Like I say, you're hardly in a position to judge :)

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Dean. He has World Champion medals under his belt. he can do what he likes, if it aids his performance!!

What have you got?

not quite sure what my lack of credentials have got to do with it but oh well i will shut up then ,thats put me in my place

What have you got?

If Dean is in no position to judge who should or shouldn't be in the pits because he hasn't been World Champion then you are in no position to judge Dean as I'm assuming you never got to his level as a rider!!

• Like 1

What have you got?

A nasty post and no need for it in my opinion, like i said before your best bet is to skip along and do the the dishes! Your comment was totally uncalled for,whatever level i admire anybody who has the balls to put there leg over a speedway bike whether they are a trainee rider or a six time world champion.Is Dean not entitled to his OPINION? have a look back on what you wrote Jacques a disgrace in my book. Edited by sidney

ALL GP riders get four pit passes in addition to their own. Nicki's physio actually spends quite a lot of time working on him during a meeting, especially of late when he has still been suffering from his recent dislocated shoulders.

In this case it might have been a good idea as she helped Bjerre put his shoulder back in, sounds like a lady who knows what she is doing.

• Like 2

In this case it might have been a good idea as she helped Bjerre put his shoulder back in, sounds like a lady who knows what she is doing.

I'm sure I read that she did just that.

Aah, modern speedway eh? There was a time that all you needed to put a shoulder back in was a pit wall and some balls :)

• Like 1

Aah, modern speedway eh? There was a time that all you needed to put a shoulder back in was a pit wall and some balls :)

Ah, Nick. You are right. I had mine put back after parachute landing went wrong just like that. 45 years later it still hurts. It's not funny in years to come if you are not careful.

That is a flawed opinion. Better get Pete Adams out of Tai's pit bay as well.

That is a flawed opinion. Better get Pete Adams out of Tai's pit bay as well.

yes put him in a seperate area then if tai needs to speak to him he can go and speak to him but get him and everybody but rider and 2 mechanics out of pits. What next? mystic meg in somebodys pit crew.

Dont just come on saying im wrong ,its flawed, im an idiot ,i was a crap rider etc,lets hear why im wrong and what your opinion is. Im trying to get to the bottom of why speeedway is on its arse. It dosent matter if you have never rode a bike or a world champ your opinion counts .lets hear them

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

yes put him in a seperate area then if tai needs to speak to him he can go and speak to him but get him and everybody but rider and 2 mechanics out of pits. What next? mystic meg in somebodys pit crew.

Dont just come on saying im wrong ,its flawed, im an idiot ,i was a crap rider etc,lets hear why im wrong and what your opinion is. Im trying to get to the bottom of why speeedway is on its arse. It dosent matter if you have never rode a bike or a world champ your opinion counts .lets hear them

No complaints about a physio being there. if however you want to start a campaign about the inanely grinning hanger on from Monster being in the pits withe the sole intention of getting his not very pretty face in pics and on T.v, I'd be 100% behind you. He does absoleutely nothing for the sport.

• Like 2

Didn't and wouldn't say anything about you personally or riding ability. Don't even know who you are. I just don't agree with your opinion. Keep it real eh !

• Like 1

Didn't and wouldn't say anything about you personally or riding ability. Don't even know who you are. I just don't agree with your opinion. Keep it real eh !

i wasnt refering to you personally ,it was to everyone. I dont care what anyone says about me but you say my opinion is wrong which it proberly is but you dont give your opinion whixh might be right. Thats what i was getting at. I will give a detailed opinion about something to the best of my knowledge and someone will just say your wrong. Because???. Lets have opinions Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE