British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedwaycrazy

Kings Lynn V Lakeside Date?

Am thinking the same I've looked on KL website and also on Lakeside website and still no date with the cut off date coming up fast 19th Saptember I think I've seen somewhere . We need to get this meeting on ASAP

Am I right in saying if this meeting isn't run before the cut off Lakeside are awarded the points?

Am I right in saying if this meeting isn't run before the cut off Lakeside are awarded the points?

Never heard that being done before.

Why should any team be awarded points for NOT running the meeting?? :nono:

Does seem daft but I'm sure I read it on another thread so wanted clarification.

I also wondered if this meeting was being held back for Sky in the week before the cut off.

I suppose Lynn will tell the fans at some point but their communications seem to have lapsed back to the days of carrier pigeons.

Am thinking the same I've looked on KL website and also on Lakeside website and still no date with the cut off date coming up fast 19th Saptember I think I've seen somewhere . We need to get this meeting on ASAP

22nd September is the cut-off in the SCB regulations

League table gets taken as it is as of close of play on the cut-off date. No awarded points - the meeting will just be run after cut-off if there is nowhere to put it in beforehand

No. If the meeting is not run it get run then nobody gets the points.

Does seem daft but I'm sure I read it on another thread so wanted clarification.

I also wondered if this meeting was being held back for Sky in the week before the cut off.

I suppose Lynn will tell the fans at some point but their communications seem to have lapsed back to the days of carrier pigeons.

It would be the craziest decision ever. So Coventry who called off the meeting against Wolves because THEY were weak would just get the points instead of racing the fixture to be re-arranged.

Lets not make the rules anymore twistable!

No. If the meeting is not run it get run then nobody gets the points.

As it should be.

Speedway Star mentioned in the Stars section the other week it was gonna be Monday 15th Sept, but seen nothing since to confirm this and doesn't appear anywhere else....when ever it is is likely to be a an empty stadium as no one will know to turn up. Should have at least been agreed before our last home meeting v Swindon .

And haven't we got another to slot in at Belle Vue?

Edited by kelvinht

Speedway Star mentioned in the Stars section the other week it was gonna be Monday 15th Sept, but seen nothing since to confirm this and doesn't appear anywhere else....when ever it is is likely to be a an empty stadium as no one will know to turn up. Should have at least been agreed before our last home meeting v Swindon .

And haven't we got another to slot in at Belle Vue?

Rob said on the PA (and in speedway star) that it will be Lakeside at home on the 15th and the 8th away at belle vue

Comeback JC, all is forgiven

What happened there?! We thought we hadn't seen him for a few years!

Edited by Kings Lynn Stars fan

Rob said on the PA (and in speedway star) that it will be Lakeside at home on the 15th and the 8th away at belle vue

!

Belle Vue site is showing Leicester on 8th and King's Lynn & Coventry tba, updated 2 days ago Edited by Star Lady

But it has:

1992 King's Lynn v Reading.

• Like 1

Belle Vue site is showing Leicester on 8th and King's Lynn & Coventry tba, updated 2 days ago

double header maybe on 8th then...Leicester & KL ?