British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Kings Lynn V Lakeside Tues 16th Sept 7.30pm

the last fixture before the Play-Off's and could be absolutely massive in terms of finishing top of the table.

Hopefully some form can start returning to the team for this one as a 'Pick Me Up' going into possibly the biggest end of season in the Stars history.

Possible teams I have no idea as it's a Tuesday and possible Swedish League fixtures

the last fixture before the Play-Off's and could be absolutely massive in terms of finishing top of the table.

Hopefully some form can start returning to the team for this one as a 'Pick Me Up' going into possibly the biggest end of season in the Stars history.

Possible teams I have no idea as it's a Tuesday and possible Swedish League fixtures

1 only scheduled-Vetlanda v Rospiggarna

won't be Bjerre be missing? possibly Rory depending on if he's selected?

Kim Nilsson only one likely to be missing

Rob Lyon has tweeted that we have a full team, so it's a big one for us, let's make some noise for these guys, they've done us proud all season, let's show them our "appreciation" ....... COME ON!!

• Like 1

There has been a suggestion on twitter that the fans make this into a 'Fans Day'. He is suggesting we buy airhorns and/scarves and/or make banners and show the Stars how much we appreciate their efforts of 2014 ..... what do you think, good idea?

Of course it's a great idea :t:#KLStarsFansDay

Edited by screamer
  • Like 2

Of course it's a great idea :t:#KLStarsFansDay[/quote
There has been a suggestion on twitter that the fans make this into a 'Fans Day'. He is suggesting we buy airhorns and/scarves and/or make banners and show the Stars how much we appreciate their efforts of 2014 ..... what do you think, good idea?

Looking forward to it already. Cracking idea. Flag and air horn dug out the garage and ready to go. Come on you Stars !!!

Kings Lynn have 3 matches left this one and away to the lions ...Who and when is the last one ?

Kings Lynn have 3 matches left this one and away to the lions ...Who and when is the last one ?

Belle Vue away date still to be confirmed

Belle Vue away date still to be confirmed

Cheers mate .

Hmm could be an anti-climax though if Poole or Coventry have already clinched it - its our aways at Leicester/BVue that are the crucial ones :unsure:

Would be good if the promotion could give out free whistles or something!

No thanks,the last meeting was spoilt by 2 people continuously blowing whistles with every breath.Air horns, great, whistles are a nightmare

Lakeside will not trouble you as they have already thrown in the towel hence why once they knew the writing was on the wall they dropped Karlsson and Bech like a bad habit in order to bring in cheaper options.

Both King & Nilsson are good round Lynn though, as are Watt, Lawson and Ellis.....certainly unlikely to be as comfortable for Lynn as people think.