British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Kings Lynn V Lakeside Tues 16th Sept 7.30pm

Kenneth tweeted an apology to the fans of his three play off teams on Sunday so I'd imagine he won't ride until Saturday.

Hopefully Rory, Simon and Lewis ride better tomorrow night than they did this evening! On the bright side Nicholls had a good night.

yes i saw that - its why I asked :/

seems remarkable that we're now struggling to actually finish top of the league , let alone the stupid play-offs, but it would be nice to have a good win tomorrow anyway - it'll no doubt be the last home win we'll see this year :sad:

Still no news yet on who is replacing Kenneth tomorrow? Can't believe he's going to ride surely??

We'll have to get a 3pt win now AND 2pts at BVue next week after Poole's performance at Coventry tonight, because Poole are just as likely to demolish Leicester too.

You will still win easily tomorrow , Kerr should run riot !! Need to find a couple of good guests for belle vue though !!

Biggest meeting of our season so far with an aaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbsssssooooooollllllllllluuuuutely MUST win meeting. We must not think this an 'in the bag' meeting or we'll get bitten. It's down to us to make sure all 3 points are secured.

any one know the teams for tonight?

Nicholls for Iversen, Tungate for Nilsson and who will replace Bjerre is anyone's guess.

harris is in apparently

Harris is in the declared line-up for Rospiggarna in their play off meeting tonight - unless he's been pulled from it

I'd go Simon Stead as guest he was awesome at Lynn in the World Cup round I'm sure he'd do a great job as guest for Kenny

just gone onto twitter...its r/r

just gone onto twitter...its r/r

Disappointing.