British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

2015 Hot Properties

You THINK, you could do it. Stand you in a pits in full swing and you soon go to pieces. As i said, your dreamin. And as i said, you may think you travel around a bit, but i bet theres many occasion where you've sat in your whatever you got, and swore like buggery at the traffic jams roadworks and anything else that can be thrown at you nowadays. Dream on mate. Easy to sit behind a computer screen and say, yeh, i could do that. Clueless doesn't come close.

I think it would be fair to say that SCB and I haven't always seen eye to eye!! However I do think he could be an excellent Team Manager if he had a captain who was good on the set up side for the bikes.

To be honest when trying to decipher one of his posts, he reminds you of an irate baboon, who has just found the contents of a scrabble bag. ;):D

It may be significant that Monkeyworld Zoo is located in Dorset, not too far from Poole :t:

• Like 1

To be honest when trying to decipher one of his posts, he reminds you of an irate baboon, who has just found the contents of a scrabble bag. ;):D

Ahh, I've always wondered how a Starman post was composed. Thanks. :D

I haven't seen a team manager yet that has actually improved a rider as a rider....a good team manager can sort riding orders , tactical rides and know the rule book but as far as riders are concerned they are so wrapped up in their own world that they don't even know the score of the meeting most of the time and for them a team manager just tells them they are out soon....so as far as actually improving riders and bringing them on I would say a team manager's role in that is minimal to say the least

I haven't seen a team manager yet that has actually improved a rider as a rider....a good team manager can sort riding orders , tactical rides and know the rule book but as far as riders are concerned they are so wrapped up in their own world that they don't even know the score of the meeting most of the time and for them a team manager just tells them they are out soon....so as far as actually improving riders and bringing them on I would say a team manager's role in that is minimal to say the least

Ryan Sullivan was mighty impressive last year at Boro...

I have been following speedway for 35 years and Kurtz is the best prospect I have seen for his age since Per Jonnsson.

A very mature rider who rides with his head and way beyond the age of a 17 year kid. He will be a top, top rider

And you'd do better would you? :icon_smile_clown:

Matt spends the money, Neil also gets a say on the riders, and Neil works with the riders. Thats why its the best combination in the League.. That said, every rider knows what is expected of them when they come to us.

Yeh, if they get in qiuck enough.. As i keep saying While other promoters are kipping, Matt is working.

Sorry Starman, you've used the wrong word, surely you mean drinks with his riders. Ask Darcy, it gets you into bad habits!

I have been following speedway for 35 years and Kurtz is the best prospect I have seen for his age since Per Jonnsson.

A very mature rider who rides with his head and way beyond the age of a 17 year kid. He will be a top, top rider

High praise Racer, i see alot of Per when he first came over after the hassle with the permit had a decent partnership with Malc Holloway.A hell of a riding style and i think he would of won more World titles you are right have only seen Kurtz once but he will be top class.

think the EL should have a total ban on polish riders as they always seem to let there teams down ....

maybe then they might get the message and those that really do want to commit to EL.... will ..

probably wont happen thou due to EU regulations , but maybe a quiet agreement among promoters would work

• Like 1

think the EL should have a total ban on polish riders as they always seem to let there teams down ....

maybe then they might get the message and those that really do want to commit to EL....

Magic doesn't, KK didn't..

• Like 1

maybe then they might get the message and those that really do want to commit to EL.... will ..

probably wont happen thou due to EU regulations , but maybe a quiet agreement among promoters would work

Total nonsense post and a slur on Polish riders !

Edited by bluejigger
  • Like 1

Magic doesn't, KK didn't..

Instead KK rode and was just rubbish on small tracks..............................................

Instead KK rode and was just rubbish on small tracks..............................................

Was KK rubbish on small tracks? Theres probably not a track that KK couldn't beat the home number 1 on yet in another meeting lose to their reserves. He's just a confidence rider.

Was KK rubbish on small tracks? Theres probably not a track that KK couldn't beat the home number 1 on yet in another meeting lose to their reserves. He's just a confidence rider.

Yep, Cardiff could be termed a 'small track', but when the mood takes him he can beat anyone there.