British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds V Glasgow Tigers Premier League Knock Out Cup Monday 15th September 2014 1st Leg

I've learned from experience , dont post anything on the BSF during a meeting . It's the kiss of death every time . :P

Seriously ? Palovaara in heat 15 :shock:

6 points from 4 heats since you said we were doing ok . Beware the curse of the BSF :shock:

perhaps the Tigers need some help to balance out the curse so here goes......

...16 point lead for the Diamonds- theres no way they can throw that away in a month of Sundays?

Dont be silly , Victor was good enough for heat 15 , and he wasn't last , surely something to celebrate :P

wolbert and aarnio were knocked about mate... Certainly aarnio, newcastle made had work of it and campton was truly shocking.

Oh shoot.

I'm off now to commit ritual harry carry.

Nice knowing everyone on BSF.

Have a nice Christmas when it comes.

If you do that can we cite Wolbert for assisting in a suicide? Just a thought.... (desperate lol)

campton was truly shocking.

There's a surprise. I'm starting to think selling him to Worky was to our benefit. Shades of Ksiezak here after a decent debut season, perhaps an over inflated opinion of one's ability.

• Like 2

When are our promotion going to do something about that knacker from redcar aswell?? Him and ohgodyourhorrid are a bloody disgrace and it's only a matter of time before someone gives him the teacake ...Pathetic individual that just wants to antagonize all around him like a child.

• Like 4

When are our promotion going to do something about that knacker from redcar aswell?? Him and ohgodyourhorrid are a bloody disgrace and it's only a matter of time before someone gives him the teacake ...Pathetic individual that just wants to antagonize all around him like a child.

?

• Like 1

Yep he's certainly wound me and the Mrs up as well. Had the cheek to go to security a couple of weeks ago saying the wife had been looking at him all night,which was really good seeing as she was on the centre green for the first 2 heats with the mascot,and for the next few heats was helping with people up in the bar.

• Like 1

Yep he's certainly wound me and the Mrs up as well. Had the cheek to go to security a couple of weeks ago saying the wife had been looking at him all night,which was really good seeing as she was on the centre green for the first 2 heats with the mascot,and for the next few heats was helping with people up in the bar.

Aaahhh!!

The 'light' dawns.

Not the same one from a couple of years ago is it ?

Not the same one from a couple of years ago is it ?

I believe so.

I await to be corrected.

Yes it is... Sad thing is the person who eventually gives him the toffee bullet will probably get barred...

thier lass was giving me the eye last night..... And someone in the pits at the same time like ;)...... Whilst eating an apple through a tennis racquet. Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 4

Yes it is... Sad thing is the person who eventually gives him the toffee bullet will probably get barred...

thier lass was giving me the eye last night..... And someone in the pits at the same time like ;)...... Whilst eating an apple through a tennis racquet.

I swore at them, got reported and was admonished by Darryl. :shock::P:wink:

I swore at them, got reported and was admonished by Darryl. :shock::P:wink:

it's getting beyond a joke though, he's trying to pick fights with women and kids ffs, half of which would put him on his arse aswell. Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

it's getting beyond a joke though, he's trying to pick fights with women and kids ffs, half of which would put him on his arse aswell.

This the one who's in the Matty Kus fan club lol