British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue V Coventry & Kings Lynn 22/9

Can guest for Ward

Another nail in the coffin if it happens. Pawlicki was released a month ago and is only in Wolves 1-7 so that they got a facility for him. So the fact that he is allowed to guest when not been in a team for over a month is a joke!

Belle Vue have a curfew, am I wrong to worry that our meeting on Monday may not go the distance so we may not have 15 races to get the required win? Should our meeting be first given it is so important?

They managed to get a double header done last week ok,so I see no reason to change it around.Obviously Sky will have there say.

No. He withheld his services.

According to the Wolves website they actually cancelled his contract September the 1st.

They could sack him, drop him, terminate his contract as no team changes can be made after the 1st September. He quit, they have a facility for him withholding his services. He can guest for any team from a week Monday.

why is bomber not guesting now?

has someone objected, or is it sky saying that it might make speedway look a bit silly with bomber riding for 2 teams same night?

conspiracy theories ?

remember phil morris saying in his speedway star analysis of the teams in the elite league at the beginning of the season saying about poole he said

'' i dont get all these so called conspiracy theories about poole'' yet he has been the cause of one this season!

They could sack him, drop him, terminate his contract as no team changes can be made after the 1st September. He quit, they have a facility for him withholding his services. He can guest for any team from a week Monday.

Whats the difference between him and Mads then,this is totally baffling me.

why is bomber not guesting now?

has someone objected, or is it sky saying that it might make speedway look a bit silly with bomber riding for 2 teams same night?

conspiracy theories ?

remember phil morris saying in his speedway star analysis of the teams in the elite league at the beginning of the season saying about poole he said

'' i dont get all these so called conspiracy theories about poole'' yet he has been the cause of one this season!

Maybe Sky are insisting Lynn use a guest from Poole so Pearson and Tatum can ramble on about the great guest Lynn have got tonight.

• Like 1

Maybe Sky are insisting Lynn use a guest from Poole so Pearson and Tatum can ramble on about the great guest Lynn have got tonight.

There is no difference between him and kornelliusen, mads can guest for whoever.

Nothing. They can both guest for other teams. Leicester chose not to use Mads in a meeting, any team can do that at any time. Where as when Pawlicki said he wasn't going to ride Wolves either had to use a junior or get him a 28 day ban for withholding his services.

Basically Pawlicki forced Wolves where as Leicester could have used Mads but chose not to.

I'm not waving anything. check back and you will see I've said I think Coventry will win the play-offs.

As for the guest - if all is above board either Lynn or Bomber will tell us why it's changed. until then I will remain very suspicious.

If you think coventry will win the play offs,your judgement has to be questioned! Edited by foreverblue

If you think coventry will win the play offs,your judgement has to be questioned!

Who do think will win then FB?

But surely as we were going to get a cricket score on Monday, we'll do the same in the play-offs? You under rated your team, so stop havig a go at others for it. As it is, I think It'll be a win for Swindon and Poole are the best team so as long as they don't meet each other in the semi that'll be the final. However, I don't think it's impossible that Coventry or Lynn could do it - the top 4 is the closest it's ever been.

Think a full strength Kings Lynn could have done it but both Kings Lynn & Coventry will now have more than 1 rider out for play offs without a suitable replacement through no fault of their own.

Nothing. They can both guest for other teams. Leicester chose not to use Mads in a meeting, any team can do that at any time. Where as when Pawlicki said he wasn't going to ride Wolves either had to use a junior or get him a 28 day ban for withholding his services.

Basically Pawlicki forced Wolves where as Leicester could have used Mads but chose not to.

I thought Piotr was now injured which was why he didn't ride in Swedish play offs a couple of days ago? Edited by mdmc82

I think we're being stitched up anyway before the Bomber debacle. With the importance of our meeting with Belle Vue, why we've been given the 2nd shift I do not know.

If Coventry had something riding on this meeting then no problem but it's pretty much a dead rubber. The weather is always a little shaky in Manchester.

There does seem an element of hope from the ivory towers that Poole top the table and what better way to do that than have Kings Lynn as the 2nd meeting at Belle Vue. Also giving the Aces vital track time or being called off.