British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

5.32 EL average * 1.4 = 7.448 - 2.5% = 7.26

Thanks Alan. Is it plus 1.4 on any average from Elite to Premier. I thought it was still plus 60%.

Thanks Alan. Is it plus 1.4 on any average from Elite to Premier. I thought it was still plus 60%.

It's * 1.4 from EL to PL, replacing the previous / .6, but PL to EL stays as * .6. It isn't, and never was, + anything.

I must be missing something because your not the first person to like the Sheffield team for 2015, looks pretty average to me.

Like Arson says there are probably half a dozen decent teams but for me Sheffield look the best, assuming Proctor signs and Sissis doesn't flunk. Lots of improvement in their side.

Would have loved to have seen Todd Kurtz & Klindt in the side with Roynan at reserve - would then hope to have movement from reserve into the 1-5 throughout the season with one of the two reserves always banging in big points!

However, credit to Ged and Trev on a very good 1-5. If they have found reserves who can challenge for a team place I'll. be thinking Christmas has come early!

Like Arson says there are probably half a dozen decent teams but for me Sheffield look the best, assuming Proctor signs and Sissis doesn't flunk. Lots of improvement in their side.

We will see, it will be interesting to see what the scribes say

• Like 1

That's a very good top 5, top marks to Ged and Trevor so far.. :t:

I reckon Dilger will be back hopefully Simon a Lambert alongside him.

Not sure why Dilger is rated high enough to keep getting rides.

2 reserves who could score there average would be fine with the top five

Edited by dazpanther

Panthers now look like they will be the team to beat.

Will be very interesting to see who completes their line up, but with that top 5 they look very strong.

Until Allen and Roynon inevitably get injured.

Take comments like this and shove them where the sun doesn't shine!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Like 3

Allen and Roynon have same chance as the rest of the team getting injured..

Only problem with Allen is that he tends to not ride even with a broken nail when others will still ride with broken bones :/

Until Allen and Roynon inevitably get injured.

I don't really like talking about injury to any rider. Allen had a decent year last season. Roynon has had some awful luck and when you break bones etc you are more susceptible very probably. Personally panthers trump card Lewis Blackbird will average 9 plus for me this year. Top class last season

• Like 1