British Speedway Forum

Who the hell would run a speedway club after the start Berwick have made with injuries trying to get new riders then guests must be mad :lol::lol:

Tell you what though regardless off the injuries which is part & parcel you have been really unlucky on that front but the Bandits have been very competitive in all there meeting's so far especially away once things settle down and you get your full 1-7 whoever that may be then there is no reason why you can't have a good season based on your results so far.

• Like 2

I remember Jan Staechman posting on twitter last year that young Danish riders were being sent to FIM run workshops where they were given lessons on how to go about approaching sponsors, what they could offer sponsors, how to keep them happy, that sort of thing. I think it could be a very useful lesson for promoters / riders over here. Could be very helpful towards riders to meet the costs of running machines during the season. Whether they approach sponsors themselves, or the promoters do it on their behalf. If promoters / riders were more savvy in this regard it would help the sport out a hell of a lot.

No moaning on the Berwick thread for over a day! Has peace broken out, or has Nicola Sturgeon organised an invasion of the borders?

No moaning on the Berwick thread for over a day! Has peace broken out, or has Nicola Sturgeon organised an invasion of the borders?

If she came down here would be burnt at the stake. :D:D

Edited by To The Point
  • Like 1

Nothing to moan about for a few weeks due to lack of fixtures.still no doubt we will be back in full swing before the season is out.
  • Like 1

Approve...... I enjoy the tranquility

• Like 4

Yes no more meetings until june 11/12 with trips to redcar and plymouth then finally a home meeting on the 20th against plymouth so should be peaceful on the forum for a while. On the team front they are trying to find a replacement for hynek but with Claus now 2nd with the new averages out looks like they will cover him with the r/r facility.

Yes no more meetings until june 11/12 with trips to redcar and plymouth then finally a home meeting on the 20th against plymouth so should be peaceful on the forum for a while. On the team front they are trying to find a replacement for hynek but with Claus now 2nd with the new averages out looks like they will cover him with the r/r facility.

How many points do we have to get a new rider given up trying to work it out :oops:

Think it's 13.56 or 6-10 if they use r/r for Claus

Think it's 13.56 or 6-10 if they use r/r for Claus

I wonder who is out there, I can't think of anyone, but I am the first to admit I'm never up to speed on these matters.

5. Martin Vaculik - 18 (3,3,3,3,3,3) - Berwick bound

Who's paying his wages?

Who's paying his wages?

You can if you like #loaded

I wonder who is out there, I can't think of anyone, but I am the first to admit I'm never up to speed on these matters.

Not a lot that we can afford IMO .there are a few though.Pepe would do a job but don't think he is interested.