British Speedway Forum

Wouldn't want too many bumps or ruts at that speed.

• Like 2

Yes, Peterborough. Except the move will be "pending BSPA approval" as it looks a bit iffy.

I rest my case......

• Like 1

Bandits currently in top six, and have raced (along with Worky) fewer matches than the rest of the league.

• Like 1

Yes, Peterborough. Except the move will be "pending BSPA approval" as it looks a bit iffy.

And indeed it has been blocked, #crazyrulebook

And indeed it has been blocked, #crazyrulebook

I don't think it is crazy to ignore a written rule, it is at that point you would create a precedent.

Berwick had a few moves blocked back in wee Peter's day, but since the current promotion came in and Dennis began to handle the paperwork, the club has been better-served in such matters.

Peterborough's biggest mistake was announcing the planned signing without even adding the caveat of "pending BSPA approval" although the sensible way to do things is not announce anything at all until signed, sealed and delivered.

• Like 5

What a ride that was by Richard Hall. Awfully close to the safety fence in the second and third bends. Superb.

Big balls needed for long track.

• Like 1

What a ride that was by Richard Hall. Awfully close to the safety fence in the second and third bends. Superb.

Big balls needed for long track.

Pity we didnt have more long track in UK much faster, great racing.

Pity we didnt have more long track in UK much faster, great racing.

Exactly what I was thinking as I was watching it.

I don't think it is crazy to ignore a written rule, it is at that point you would create a precedent.

Berwick had a few moves blocked back in wee Peter's day, but since the current promotion came in and Dennis began to handle the paperwork, the club has been better-served in such matters.

Peterborough's biggest mistake was announcing the planned signing without even adding the caveat of "pending BSPA approval" although the sensible way to do things is not announce anything at all until signed, sealed and delivered.

would it not be better if the people who write the rules can agree with each other on clarity before printing them,once again in speedway rules interpretation means everything.Not good IMO.

would it not be better if the people who write the rules can agree with each other on clarity before printing them,once again in speedway rules interpretation means everything.Not good IMO.

On the face of it it doesn't seem the worst suggestion does it.

Edited by screm

I've never been able to decide if speedway rules are meant to be ambiguous to allow for a bit of jiggery-pokery when it suits them, or if the rule makers are just downright incompetent.

More likely they're incontinent with all the pish they come out with.

• Like 1

Richard Hall finished third in his Longtrack GP Qualifier yesterday which means he takes part in the Longtrack GP Challenge in a few weeks.