British Speedway Forum

here, I will be paying the 50 quid to the scunny fan who said he would keep his ave

I bow to dave peet's superior speedway knowledge

always good to be proved wrong when it benefits berwick

Has anyone heard from shads he's suffered a traumatic experience today hope he's ok

T.J.where are all the doubters now?

Jorgensen certainly has been Berwick`s top man this season, should Berwick still be a PL team next season he must be in line for a second year with Berwick.

Is TJ a Scunny asset ? Their continued participation (or non ) next season could have a big bearing on where he rides

• Like 1

Is TJ a Scunny asset ? Their continued participation (or non ) next season could have a big bearing on where he rides

There will be plenty of takers, who ever who holds his contract.

• Like 1

Our continued participation could also have a bearing on where he rides

Jorgensen along with Doolan have been class acts all season, have completely carried the team of late and if we manage to get top 6 or into the KO cup final (here's hoping) the two of them should go down as hero's of Berwick speedway, unbelievable both of them, will be tough to choose between for rider of the season tbh

• Like 5

Jorgensen along with Doolan have been class acts all season, have completely carried the team of late and if we manage to get top 6 or into the KO cup final (here's hoping) the two of them should go down as hero's of Berwick speedway, unbelievable both of them, will be tough to choose between for rider of the season tbh

Is this the same Kevin Doolan who many Bandits fans wanted out of the club a year ago?

How times change eh?

Doolan started last season slowly. His form picked up in the second half of last season and has continued in the same vein this year with some vintage displays.

• Like 2

I've never personally wanted Doolan out but I can remember at the start of last season when he didnt have the money for better machinery he was struggling badly but yes times have changed and so has his form

• Like 2

here, I will be paying the 50 quid to the scunny fan who said he would keep his ave

I bow to dave peet's superior speedway knowledge

Dave Peat would make a good manager at Berwick ;)

Is this the same Kevin Doolan who many Bandits fans wanted out of the club a year ago?

How times change eh?

No, that's the same Kevin Doolan that approximately half a dozen attention-seekers on here wanted out of the club.

The vast silent majority were quite happy to have him stay.

How are you anyway, Shads? Do I hear a lady, singing happily in the kitchen as she prepares some delicious humble pie for your tea?

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 4

No, that's the same Kevin Doolan that approximately half a dozen attention-seekers on here wanted out of the club.

The vast silent majority were quite happy to have him stay.

How are you anyway, Shads? Do I hear a lady, singing happily in the kitchen as she prepares some delicious humble pie for your tea?

Talk about exageration, there may have been 1 or 2 on the forum baying for Kev last season but half a dozen is really in your imagination. Kevin was a very good second string / heat leader last season as he is this season, he is more than doing his job. What a shame we dont have 2 heat leaders to back up Kevin and Thomas.

• Like 3

Me? Apart from ingesting too much farmhouse cider yesterday I'm as good as gold. Edited by Shads

Doolan started last season slowly. His form picked up in the second half of last season and has continued in the same vein this year with some vintage displays.

Due to the averages Doolan found himself in the No1 race jacket at the start of last season, no disrespect to Kevin but a PL No1 he isn't, once he found his rightful position in the team his scores improved. Now mounted on better equipment he is proving to be an excellent second or third heat leader and his scores have been not only good but consistently good this seaason, and surely even the vocal minority, or the silent majority can agree with that.

Talk about exageration, there may have been 1 or 2 on the forum baying for Kev last season but half a dozen is really in your imagination. Kevin was a very good second string / heat leader last season as he is this season, he is more than doing his job. What a shame we dont have 2 heat leaders to back up Kevin and Thomas.

Hang on, looks like this silent majority tag is something another poster used the other day, cant be the same person.

Maybe we are part of the key board wielding critics, sarcastic know it alls, jealous rivals, suspicious husbands group. :o

• Like 1