British Speedway Forum

That's it, Screm -- the club sign a rider who's been in a GP, and all you can do is pour scorn on a typo (which looks like a case of predictive script) in the same newsletter.

Good man!

• Like 1

However, the doctors have agreed to allow Claus to get a special knee black fitted, to allow him to attempt to race on until the end of the season, when the operation could take place.

Any ideas on what a knee black is. :o

Jeez!

That says an awful lot about you, how very sad and pitiful.

Anyway, well done to the Bandits' Promotion for making a positive move.

There are not a lot of riders going around, and after an exciting signing in Coty, we have another young prospect coming into the team, and another young asset.

Well done guys, and I'm certainly looking forward to Saturday :)

That's it, Screm -- the club sign a rider who's been in a GP, and all you can do is pour scorn on a typo (which looks like a case of predictive script) in the same newsletter.

Good man!

You release a news letter to your customers, you would think any extra two minutes giving it the final check isn't to much to ask. I want the Berwick news letter to be the best there is, I hope we all do.

Jeez!

That says an awful lot about you, how very sad and pitiful.

Anyway, well done to the Bandits' Promotion for making a positive move.

There are not a lot of riders going around, and after an exciting signing in Coty, we have another young prospect coming into the team, and another young asset.

Well done guys, and I'm certainly looking forward to Saturday :)

What you think of me isn't exactly high on my list.

Good God!

The club answer strident demands for a new signing and pull a rabbit out of the hat, much as they did last month with Garcia.

This person, who finds it more important to girn about a misprint than even mention the signing is clearly one of what Dick Barrie called "a cabal of small-minded detractors" in a recent programme.

Forget him, forget the misprint.

Remember the signing!

• Like 1

Good man!

absolutely incredible, the club sign a potentially very good replacement and all that can be commented is a typing error, shouldn't really be surprised though

• Like 2

You [The Club] release a news letter [newsletter] to your [their] customers, you [one] would think any [an] extra two minutes giving [to give] it the [a] final check isn't [wouldn't be] to [too] much to ask. I want the Berwick news letter to be the best there is,. I hope we all do.

Even the mighty BBC website has typos, I really do feel sorry for you that that is the best response you could come up with.

He looks to be a good young prospect.

I have done you the courtesy of getting the "red pen" out and correcting your post.

I guess you and your pal didn't know anything about this, hence the spectacularly disdainful reaction.

• Like 1

Pleased to see a positive move. Two new assets coty and mathias . Both need time to settle in . Coty has shown he is a capable rider and if gets chance at reserve could do really well. Dont know anything about mathias but wish him all the best.

• Like 2

Pleased to see a positive move. Two new assets coty and mathias . Both need time to settle in . Coty has shown he is a capable rider and if gets chance at reserve could do really well. Dont know anything about mathias but wish him all the best.

The Swedes put him in as a reserve in the SGP, so they see something in him, don't think he has ever raced over here so it would be unfair to judge him, as you say great to see the club bringing in new assets, that can only be a good thing for the long term future of the club.

The Swedes put him in as a reserve in the SGP, so they see something in him, don't think he has ever raced over here so it would be unfair to judge him, as you say great to see the club bringing in new assets, that can only be a good thing for the long term future of the club.

Judas.

Last Swede to make it big through the PL was...? Just curious. Might be a good signing.

Last Swede to make it big through the PL was...? Just curious. Might be a good signing.

THJ? Sundstrom?

Seb Alden 3,3,3,0,0 or 2,3,2,0,1 yes pl legend to some Berwick fans

Bring back Rymel and Makovsky anyday

• Like 1

THJ? Sundstrom?

Zetterstrom?

Good positive move ,with Bens average dropping Decent guests would have been hard to find.If he does a job could be handy asset.

THJ is a GP rider