British Speedway Forum

Are you gonna post the refs report every week, or only when it's favourable?

What do you think. :blink:

There's desperate and then there is "Regular safety-fence (straights): Excellent.". Jesus christ, it's worse than Newcastle United being balance sheet champions 2015.

There's desperate and then there is "Regular safety-fence (straights): Excellent.". Jesus christ, it's worse than Newcastle United being balance sheet champions 2015.

With the way of things at St James Park its the only Champions they`re ever likely to be. :cry:

Come on Arson, you didn't need to bring them into it, did you?

Good post, please keep them coming!

Nothing like self praise :wink:

Replacing Ben Barker's points with an equal scorer is probably impossible. I believe Matej Kus scored more points at Berwick than any other rider last season, so why shouldn't he be as good a guest as you're going to find?

Who else would be better, at Berwick, on Saturday?

R/R maybe.!

I don’t know if they post on here or not but the Berwick fan Q&A in this week’s Speedway Star was really good. It was actually quite refreshing reading and remembering that the cynicism often shown on here isn’t actually reflected among the wider Berwick support. IMO.

• Like 1

I don’t know if they post on here or not but the Berwick fan Q&A in this week’s Speedway Star was really good. It was actually quite refreshing reading and remembering that the cynicism often shown on here isn’t actually reflected among the wider Berwick support. IMO.

Yes he does, and he can be very critical of the club at times, and has been so on here.

Yes he does, and he can be very critical of the club at times, and has been so on here.

And if it is deserved so he should. Based on the Q&A in the star it is done in equal measure, really refreshing. It is balanced, informative and responsible articles like that which make you remember that social reporting, while it has it’s bonuses will always have its absolute pitfalls in that it also affords a platform to the absolute dregs of society to voice their thoughts and opinions, which, while an opinion, often holds absolutely no credibility what so ever. IMO

Edited by sparkafag
  • Like 3

... it affords a platform to the absolute dregs of society to voice their thoughts and opinions, which while an opinion often holds absolutely no credibility what so ever. IMO

Such a true statement.

It really does drag out the most unfortunate chaps.

I found out a couple of people in the town were speedway goers yesterday, I had no idea!

They absolutely love it, not a mention of track, or averages, or whatever the current moan is on here.

We just had a really great blether about what we love about the sport.

It truly is a case of a very few rotten apples.

Time to hoy them oot!

And if it is deserved so he should. Based on the Q&A in the star it is done in equal measure, really refreshing. It is balanced, informative and responsible articles like that which make you remember that social reporting, while it has it’s bonuses will always have its absolute pitfalls in that it also affords a platform to the absolute dregs of society to voice their thoughts and opinions, which while an opinion often holds absolutely no credibility what so ever. IMO

You've done it again, Sparky. A clear, sensible and informed post, shining like a beacon of light through the murk of bile and prejudice created by a number of your fellow-Bandit posters. You'll really have to stop being so sensible.

• Like 2

Lasse Bjerre now guesting Sat night

• Like 1

Such a true statement.

It really does drag out the most unfortunate chaps.

I found out a couple of people in the town were speedway goers yesterday, I had no idea!

They absolutely love it, not a mention of track, or averages, or whatever the current moan is on here.

We just had a really great blether about what we love about the sport.

It truly is a case of a very few rotten apples.

Time to hoy them oot!

Kick out paying customers. Great idea. You should be a promoter Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

Kick out paying customers. Great idea. You should be a promoter

With that kind of thinking not a promoter at Berwick though.