British Speedway Forum

And Va Va Vooms

To upset still about the loss for 2015 of Bellego to admit he is gone. :D

• Like 1

Giving the economic situation the club finds itself quite a few thought we would see Berwick sign more of their own assets and cut down on down on quite so many going loan fees going out, with Barrett going to Workington that's at least one loan fee coming into the club.

To upset still about the loss for 2015 of Bellego to admit he is gone. :D

Don't really need to add anything to this...

See, if it had been £20 a head last season, we'd have a team of superstars announced, plus plans for a new stadium back at Berrington.

Your £20 aint the answer.

But, some of what Glasgow have fallen in with the Guppies, would be better. Perhaps a wealthy northern European :D

• Like 1

If we havent got a team sorted out i personally think its crazy allowing the likes of nicki barret to sign for workington . I personally would have had him and alex as reserves. David being allowed to go to sheffield i can understand but nicki on a low average would have made sense at reserve . Unless the promotion has a better plan

If we havent got a team sorted out i personally think its crazy allowing the likes of nicki barret to sign for workington . I personally would have had him and alex as reserves. David being allowed to go to sheffield i can understand but nicki on a low average would have made sense at reserve . Unless the promotion has a better plan

1 poor reserve is enough!!

Edberg and barret are not the way forward at reserve, edberg is injury prone and will only ever be an ' ok ' reserve and barret ( who obviously has signed for workington) isn't reliable enough to score good points at reserve which is what you need to win matches

Edited by one arm bandit
  • Like 1

Edberg and barret are not the way forward at reserve, edberg is injury prone and will only ever be an ' ok ' reserve and barret ( who obviously has signed for workington) isn't reliable enough to score good points at reserve which is what you need to win matches

I suppose it depends on how you structure your top five? Going by reports it looks like lot of team are going with one or two low average reserves.

I disagree I think Alex has something to offer at reserve

I disagree, I thought that Barrett and Edberg would've been a good pair of reserves and able to do their job, also signing them would've given more scope for further up the team, maybe allowing at least one and hopefully two new assets. I still think we will see Edberg in the team, Berwick`s loss could be Workington`s gain.

• Like 1

I disagree, I thought that Barrett and Edberg would've been a good pair of reserves and able to do their job, also signing them would've given more scope for further up the team, maybe allowing at least one and hopefully two new assets. I still think we will see Edberg in the team, Berwick`s loss could be Workington`s gain.

I have to say, I agree with you on this. Barrett has some potential to increase his average.

I remember one person in particular raving about his style in real life when he first rode for us.

I disagree I think Alex has something to offer at reserve

Yeah full set of team kevlars for the team.

• Like 3

they did look rather smart, it must be said

Take a look at Matej Kus, Liam Carr & Leon Flints kevlars, much higher quality than the team suits we had 2 seasons ago. All made by Adrian Rymel.