British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

There must be a witty response to Tsunami not being able to organise a Christmad Party in a bar!

Be seriously new supporters club is dong a great job

Yes, we have taken over the running of the Xmas Party from Joan,but couldn't get a decent date for this year with such a late calloff.

Yes, we have taken over the running of the Xmas Party from Joan,but couldn't get a decent date for this year with such a late calloff.

What you really mean is you couldn't find anyone to do the size of buffet that would fill pienpeesman
  • Like 2

What you really mean is you couldn't find anyone to do the size of buffet that would fill pienpeesman

Naughty. :o;):rofl: :rofl:

I think the team must be nearly sorted i am just guessing but i think atleast 6 riders if not the 7 know who they are for next year but havent been announced yet

Edited by Stuha
  • Like 1

I think the team must be nearly sorted i am just guessing but i think atleast 6 riders if not the 7 know who they are for next year but havent been announced yet

lets hope there's room for a little suprise :-)

My Guess:

Steve Worrall

Lewis Kerr

Lewis Rose

Anton Rosen

Ludvig Lingren

Simon Nielson

Christian Henry

lets hope there's room for a little suprise :-)

Would prefer a BIG surprise, but Steve Worrall would get my vote for a team birth.

• Like 1

mmmmmm have you found the courgettes yet keith last a heard yi were taking them into the BACK at work and came out with a big smile on ya dish :rofl:

• Like 1

So Cookie and Masters signed by Edinburgh and no room for Steve Worrall. Ooh Err Missis-maybe we do have a chance of him returning.

• Like 1

Would prefer a BIG surprise, but Steve Worrall would get my vote for a team birth.

dont think it would be a suprise... But his ave is very high imo.... Love steve but would prefer richie anyday.

dont think it would be a suprise... But his ave is very high imo.... Love steve but would prefer richie anyday.

Would have liked to see them both back. Alas Richie's gone to cider country, but with the 'smugs' now out of his picture Brough might seem a good move. He knows he is well liked here and more local to Belle View.

Would have liked to see them both back. Alas Richie's gone to cider country, but with the 'smugs' now out of his picture Brough might seem a good move. He knows he is well liked here and more local to Belle View.

somerset will have to drop a rider now though if holder is a 7... Steve on 7.46 even with a reduction would be a big gamble i think....time will tell Edited by Arson fire

somerset will have to drop a rider now though if holder is a 7... Steve on 7.46 even with a reduction would be a big gamble i think....time will tell

Would hate to think that the Rebels management would drop an upcoming British prospect to fit in an Aussie, but to be honest, they have a habit of crapping on their signings if the wind direction changes. If he becomes available it might cause some head scratching for our owners too.

• Like 1

it was announced tonight at the edinburgh highlights night that Steve has signed for a PL club. Could it be the diamonds??

it was announced tonight at the edinburgh highlights night that Steve has signed for a PL club. Could it be the diamonds??

I bloody well hope so, def. an early Chrissy pressie if we have.