British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Sheffield on Sky Tuesday 12/5/15

Interesting - who'll be Top Tigers? Strong looking Glasgow Team. Hope we can give them a run for their 'money'! See it being competitive particularly between the reserves.

Interesting - who'll be Top Tigers? Strong looking Glasgow Team. Hope we can give them a run for their 'money'! See it being competitive particularly between the reserves.

Why? Who'll be the reserves for these teams in May?

For Sheffield the reserves will still be Bates and Sissis - can't see anybody in our top 5 dropping to reserve anytime soon

Just out of interest does anyone know who the guy in the red & black kevlars was, putting in a few practice laps after the Redcar meeting last Thursday? Didn't see him without his helmet off, but he had 'TNR' & the Australian flag on his kevlars. There was a suggestion it was Tyson Nelson or somebody with his gear. He looked a very proficient rider with plenty of speed and style!

remember the visa issues ?

Firstly may i give my best wishes and a speedy recovery to Simon Stead, a nice guy, and good rider who is pretty much irreplacable in the Sheffield Team. I have just had a quick look through the averages, and the only rider that i can see who may come close is Rory Schlein, i dont know what passport he is on, but is he allowed to double up/down ?.

• Like 1

Wait until Sissis gets a proper average and then see how much space there is left, could be close to 12 points to play with there for one rider, just my thoughts.. More importantly I hope Simon Stead is ok and has a quick recovery from a nasty injury. :t:

Edited by In the end

Best wishes to Simon for a quick and full recovery, one things for sure this injury has left a massive hole to fill.

• Like 1

Firstly may i give my best wishes and a speedy recovery to Simon Stead, a nice guy, and good rider who is pretty much irreplacable in the Sheffield Team. I have just had a quick look through the averages, and the only rider that i can see who may come close is Rory Schlein, i dont know what passport he is on, but is he allowed to double up/down ?.

What average would Schlein come in on?

Hopefully Sheffield can replace Stead well, it's probably not possible

I cant bare another Edinburgh domination

The promotion face an impossible task replacing Stead.

He is virtually unbeatable around Owlerton.

And he is our own asset, so we had the first choice over his services.

After such a good start to the season the last thing the Promotion and club needed was to lose him to such a bad injury.

The word impossible springs to mind.

Get Well Soon Steady.

Edited by spin king
  • Like 1