British Speedway Forum

Schlien or Watt doubling up seem to best options! But id imagine guests could work too as the rest of the team are scoring well.

Schlien or Watt doubling up seem to best options! But id imagine guests could work too as the rest of the team are scoring well.

Schlien is about as good as it gets.

Is Watt not injured.

Schlien is about as good as it gets.

Is Watt not injured.

Didn't Schlein have a move to Peterborough blocked during the winter, unless things have changed it would be difficult to see a move to Sheffield giving the green light.

Didn't Schlein have a move to Peterborough blocked during the winter, unless things have changed it would be difficult to see a move to Sheffield giving the green light.

It was blocked mid way through last season not the winter. Things could have changed now who knows.

6.22 average for Schlein, what would that convert to? it would be awesome if we could have him, but as I said earlier think he would need a sub 6 point EL average to double down.

Edited by Cue Ball

Think you will find Rory's average is too high from what I remember it's 6 or below to double down

davey watt is injured but would not be allowed to double down, the best option for me would be linus sundstrom as mentioned previously, mads korneliussen would come in on a converted average of 8.33 and we have upto 10.57 to replace steady with.

Mikkel Bech Jensen --- 8.41

Kim Nilsson --- ?.??

Nicklas Porsing --- ?.??

Few ideas?

1 Mikkel Bech Jensen 8.41

2 Jason Garrity 6.75

3 Ashley Birks 5.68

4 Ty Proctor 6.07

5 David Bellego 6.06

6 Andre Compton 5.59

7 Josh Bates 3.53

I know this team is very harsh on Arthur Sissis, and I only really made it for fun but that would be amazing to see (I saw Garrity being mentioned before)

Edited by In the end
  • Like 1

Not too sure whether or not the average would fit but maybe Mads Korneliussen.

But would he want to ride Premier League?

He doesn't want to do EL so PL is unlikely.

If my figures are right (or at least agree with the BSPAs) then I make it Schleins average drops lower than 6 in just over a week meaning he can double up (or even guest)

I said it earlier, and if SCB is correct, and he usually is, then it has to be Rory Schlein.

I said it earlier, and if SCB is correct, and he usually is, then it has to be Rory Schlein.

Bet all the Elite club will have their fingers crossed that that won't happen, will reduce his free time for guesting!

Mikkel Bech Jensen --- 8.41

Kim Nilsson --- ?.??

Nicklas Porsing --- ?.??

Few ideas?

1 Mikkel Bech Jensen 8.41

2 Jason Garrity 6.75

3 Ashley Birks 5.68

4 Ty Proctor 6.07

5 David Bellego 6.06

6 Andre Compton 5.59

7 Josh Bates 3.53

I know this team is very harsh on Arthur Sissis, and I only really made it for fun but that would be amazing to see (I saw Garrity being mentioned before)

Decent looking team, but there is no way would the Promotion or would I be happy letting Arthur Sissis go the guy gets better with every meeting.

He doesn't want to do EL so PL is unlikely.

If my figures are right (or at least agree with the BSPAs) then I make it Schleins average drops lower than 6 in just over a week meaning he can double up (or even guest)

Interesting

Edited by bigcatdiary