British Speedway Forum

They didn't do their reputations any good in my view. Especially when asking for support and goodwill from the fans. I think a lot of people felt that hoggy was treated very badly.

They didn't do their reputations any good in my view. Especially when asking for support and goodwill from the fans. I think a lot of people felt that hoggy was treated very badly.

As per whenever new people come in and takeover sports clubs there will always be people that are moved on or leave a club.

Hoggy was like Mar mite at Sheffield had his fans and had his detractors, and I would say it was a lot of people more some people were upset by his leaving the club and how it was dealt.

And like Hoggy did time for this thread to move on.

Good signing. Should prove a solid middle order scorer next season. Welcome home Ash.

Totally agree with what has already been said about Ashley, and on the average comes in on he is a steal.

Could we be seeing a return of going back to our roots, the most successful Sheffield teams have had an element of local born riders.

Definitely a good start to the team building from the Sheffield Promotion.

1 hopefully Steady

4 Ashley Birks

5 nailed on Proctor

7 Josh Bates

Personally I would have Leigh Lanham back if his average fits.

Sissis if he's a three pointer and starts at reserve.

Ben Wilson showed enough for a place but I think he won't get any better.

Taylor Poole if he's fit but his average maybe against him.

I would like to see another good signing for number three to support steady and proctor.