British Speedway Forum

How much are they wanting for Aaron Summers?

Probably a lot more than what he is worth

Probably a lot more than what he is worth

If Glasgow are found to have made an illegal approach for Summers then in think they should buy him

Summers I guess is Redcars prize asset,as well as a top man around the STMP,now he's off for the dollar up north....Redcar should be compensated in some way I feel

It's hard for the smaller clubs to build teams within their budgets,and a club like Redcar loosing a quality rider like Summers Is a big blow to them

Edited by montie

On the face of it yes, but AS is rotten at Ashfield and suspect at many tracks on the road so I wonder what it is we see in him. He is very good at Redcar but making Ashfield his home circuit wouldn't help us as a team to win all our home matches IMO. He has upped his average this year by 0.61 and I could see it only going down in joining Glasgow.

Theo on the other hand has been over the course and will bring in points at every track, the only negative for him is disappearing for several weekends to that longtrack shyte.

I've not heard if Rusty has retired but I would have him back should it be a no for TP. He is illustrious at home, fast and entertaining though can go missing on some away tracks, though like I said with 2 heatleaders above him in the riding order, the pressure is off.

The old boy is probably trying to cash in having heard rightly or otherwise that Glasgow are investing a few pounds. However he could end up shafting himself as no one pays transfer fees anymore and if the delay means Summers doesn't find a team, no loan fee either.

If there's no need for transfer fees then if you can't sell a rider How Can You Get A Loan fee

If there's no need for transfer fees then if you can't sell a rider How Can You Get A Loan fee

You shouldn't, its just another legacy of the prehistoric asset system that still runs because that's the way it always has been.

One couragious individual is all that's required to bring it to an end.

How much are they wanting for Aaron Summers?

Based on the story 21Kfor Kus I would suggest about 35K.!!!!!!!! Best of luck to Havvy,he will need it.

As a Redcar supporter, I have to say that Summers has stood still for the last couple of seasons. His average remains relatively high based on his home performances, his away for is pretty poor. I would say that anyone who buys him is taking a real chance, only real option for me would be a loan deal but dont listen to an offer of a 2 year deal, Havvy's memory doesnt stretch that far :o

• Like 1

How much is he worth Mr Blobby to see if its worth putting in a offer if he is our final rider

As a Redcar supporter, I have to say that Summers has stood still for the last couple of seasons. His average remains relatively high based on his home performances, his away for is pretty poor. I would say that anyone who buys him is taking a real chance, only real option for me would be a loan deal but dont listen to an offer of a 2 year deal, Havvy's memory doesnt stretch that far :o

Good to hear a frank opinion from a Redcar fan regarding Summers. I'm still astounded we are in for him. He does ride Armadale fairly well and I'm beginning to wonder if that's the only attraction bearing in mind the return of our previous promoter!

Looking at Summers scores over the last couple of seasons hes had decent scores at most tracks riding at 1 or 5.This season for us he would be at 3 or 4 if he is final rider finished just under 8 average in a poor team not bad for your no 3

• Like 1

Looking at Summers scores over the last couple of seasons hes had decent scores at most tracks riding at 1 or 5.This season for us he would be at 3 or 4 if he is final rider finished just under 8 average in a poor team not bad for your no 3

Is that spot on now MANSE if not the forum statistician Police will be on to you asking for hard evidence to back your claim up I've had my grilling all day ;) .

Looking at photos on Facebook there is some serious construction work going on at Ashfield.

I do like the way the new promotion/owners are going about their business these days.

Low profile, action speaking louder than words.

Rather than the old style Red Alert bull.

• Like 2

Looking at photos on Facebook there is some serious construction work going on at Ashfield.

I do like the way the new promotion/owners are going about their business these days.

Low profile, action speaking louder than words.

Rather than the old style Red Alert bull.

I Have heard it is looking mighty impressive George haven't had the chance to see it but augurs well good to be talking about positive new's about the club for a change :t: .

• Like 1