British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

Good meeting tonight rebels tried hard but the devils seem to have all clicked just hope its not to late

Think we will be in for one off our hardest meeting's thus far on Monday night you look a really useful outfit now hopefully it is not too late for the play off's.

Would rather avoid you if you do make it though but well done to Plymouth it is a real breath off fresh air seeing other teams coming to the fore the fan's down there deserve a good team too watch.

• Like 3

Your glass really is half empty is t it? When you say 'the majority of the time the club sign riders who are on the way down', how about the signing of Ben Barker a few years ago? What about Mikkel B Jensen? What about Jack Holder? Three terrific signings in my opinion.

Plymouth have a superb little track with a huge catchment area for a fan base. Once they find the key to a decent side, the crowds will pour into the SBA, mark my words.

And having just paid my first visit to Plymouth tonight I would agree with that. Certainly has potential, and for lots improvement.. Now on to the meeting. For the second night on the trot the Rebels were never at the races, and i'm very sure that Garry May will not be happy. Fair play to the Devils who took both meetings to the Rebels. You don't gate round Plymouth invariably you will get nothing.

And can I just say, the person who told me that Kyle does not team ride really wants to pay one of our sponsors at Poole a visitation. ;)

very impressive from Plymouth. crud from somerset.

Plymouth definitely the dark horses for the play offs now, will be right up there if they avoid injuries

Plymouth showing what can be done to a budget and with luck in picking the right riders who have more than held their own.

The Witches must be a bit worried, looking over their shoulder at the Devils. They are at Somerset and Plymouth in the next few weeks

The Witches must be a bit worried, looking over their shoulder at the Devils. They are at Somerset and Plymouth in the next few weeks

the devils/witches match could be the one that decides 6th place.

Very impressive from Plymouth in the last couple - but will it be a flash in the pan?

And having just paid my first visit to Plymouth tonight I would agree with that. Certainly has potential, and for lots improvement.. Now on to the meeting. For the second night on the trot the Rebels were never at the races, and i'm very sure that Garry May will not be happy. Fair play to the Devils who took both meetings to the Rebels. You don't gate round Plymouth invariably you will get nothing.

And can I just say, the person who told me that Kyle does not team ride really wants to pay one of our sponsors at Poole a visitation. ;)

And strangely that person has been conspicuously absent from here over the Devil's last two meetings. I assume we'll have to wait until the they lose and then we'll get a long list of criticism about everything to do with the Devils and the promotion :nono:

• Like 1

Only got ourselves to blame with our dire home form . Away at Plymouth could be the winner takes all play off clincher

With Poole at BV on Monday, no Newman at Glasgow!!

And strangely that person has been conspicuously absent from here over the Devil's last two meetings. I assume we'll have to wait until the they lose and then we'll get a long list of criticism about everything to do with the Devils and the promotion :nono:

Yeh probably.

very impressive from Plymouth. crud from somerset.

Don't think it was crud from Somerset, difference was Plymouth reserves 15+5 Somerset reserves 7+1.

fair play to Plymouth turned it round it would seem some good results at the right time coupled with the momentum

Plymouth fans deserve it, whatever the future may hold