British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sherborne Green

Poole V Kings Lynn 2 Leg

Quite agree. Charles Wright is the only rider who can realistically replace Kerr and he had a fall at Somerset last night so lord knows who will line up at number 6 for Lynn.

Nicholls for Iversen and Kennett for Grajczonek already confirmed.

Anyone know the rain off dates.

Quite agree. Charles Wright is the only rider who can realistically replace Kerr and he had a fall at Somerset last night so lord knows who will line up at number 6 for Lynn.

Nicholls for Iversen and Kennett for Grajczonek already confirmed.

According to Somerset website Wright will be rested tonight but i would think should be ok for next week as it appears to be bruising mainly and a bit sore.

King, Cook and Kennett in for Pirates on Monday!!

5 Brits and 2 Poles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Like 1

Your presuming Wright, Newman and Compton will be ok after their spills

Has there ever been so many Brits in a Play Off semi? Nine out of fourteen riders.

Think they should make this a bit more interesting and make it a 3 Team Tournament between:

Poole

King's Lynn

Guests

Nicholls has really struggled at Poole this year, so can't see him scoring too well, to be honest. Bjerre did quite well last time around but has had some stinkers round there in the past. Schlein has ridden the track really well this year though, so there's still a bit of hope.

Just hope King's Lynn will turn up with a better attitude than they did a few seasons ago, and at least make a match out of it.

Has there ever been so many Brits in a Play Off semi? Nine out of fourteen riders.

That's cos Poole are usually in them ;)

• Like 2

Hmmmmmmmm should be interesting..........I take it that is confirmed..........

RP

There's only extra Brits in it due to all the damn guests, and because of the number of guests the supposed grand finale to the season is even more of a farce imo.

If it was Poole at full strength v. Lynn at full strength it'd at least mean something :(

The League table shows who were the best teams throughout 7 months of the season rather than a guest infested 3 weeks of 'Its a Knockout-Cup' :blink:

Edited by Star Fever
  • Like 2

There's only extra Brits in it due to all the damn guests, and because of the number of guests the supposed grand finale to the season is even more of a farce imo.

If it was Poole at full strength v. Lynn at full strength it'd at least mean something :(

The League table shows who were the best teams throughout 7 months of the season rather than a guest infested 3 weeks of 'Its a Knockout-Cup' :blink:

Totally agree.............good post...........

RP

Hmmmmmmmm should be interesting..........I take it that is confirmed..........

RP

It is - subject to Kyle being fit?!

10 if you include Rory on a British Licence!!! :D

Don't tell Gavan or Brum, they'll swear they are Aussie's in discuise.. :rofl:

• Like 1

I just hope I am fit enough to go...........aching today and the stitches come out on Monday..........

RP

• Like 1

I just hope I am fit enough to go...........aching today and the stitches come out on Monday..........

RP

You'l be their. Although the weather doesn't look great atm. But things can change..