British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thebaron

Scunthorpe 2015

Surely the point is the ukvi approve visa applications not the bspa I think you are failing to grasp this!

Surely the point is the ukvi approve visa applications not the bspa I think you are failing to grasp this!

I think everyone has grasped it, bar SCB and Najjer. ;)

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 3

Ignoring of course that May announced an illegal team to the supporters meeting, despite he had been told before that meeting that it WAS illegal. Now that's twice in two years. :P

Wrong on both counts .
  • Like 1

Wrong on both counts .

Yes, of course. :P:D

• Like 1

no they don't. The BSPA is who confirms they meet the criteria. Why do you think we've had all the crap we just had and clubs had their licences removed?

no they don't. The BSPA is who confirms they meet the criteria. Why do you think we've had all the crap we just had and clubs had their licences removed?

SCB, don't you think, after the kerfuffle of this winter (and last), that maybe just maybe that the BSPA might work been working in conjunction with UKVI, and been listening to their advice on which riders are eligible for a visa application and which aren't.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

SCB, don't you think, after the kerfuffle of this winter (and last), that maybe just maybe that the BSPA might work been working in conjunction with UKVI, and been listening to their advice on which riders are eligible for a visa application and which aren't.

All the best

Rob

Certainly would be logical to work in conjunction for all concerned!

Where in the guidelines does it say averaged 7 last time they were here? The rules says 7 point average from at least 20 meetings last season.

a 7 average in the previous season to the expiry of their Sponsors papers i think it is

his expired end of 2013....the the season previous to that he averaged over 7

Edited by montie

It's not handing out dodgy visas. If a rider could not compete in the UK last season, then their previous season's average is the one taken into account.

Or do you think you know better than the UK government, who have set the rules in the first place?

All the best

Rob

And so say all of us cheers Rob for putting that one to bed. Get the bikes warmed up its nearly here!

Certainly would be logical to work in conjunction for all concerned!

Logical and BSPA, that's two words not often seen in the same sentence.

At the Ben fund meeting today ,Lunna looks a good prospect,not to quick out of the gate,but had good speed

• Like 5

Guest WTF1

At the Ben fund meeting today ,Lunna looks a good prospect,not to quick out of the gate,but had good speed

Having just returned from the Ben Fund meeting i have to agree that Nike Lunna was extremely competitive to say it was his first meeting at Blunsdon, 2 superb passes of Jan Graversen and Rusty Harrison + a brave effort to make up ground from a 15 metre handicap in his last ride, if he can make a few gates i believe Scunny have another Ryan Douglas in the making but even if he can't ,well 2 Josh Auty's in the side won't be too bad for entertainment.

Having just returned from the Ben Fund meeting i have to agree that Nike Lunna was extremely competitive to say it was his first meeting at Blunsdon, 2 superb passes of Jan Graversen and Rusty Harrison + a brave effort to make up ground from a 15 metre handicap in his last ride, if he can make a few gates i believe Scunny have another Ryan Douglas in the making but even if he can't ,well 2 Josh Auty's in the side won't be too bad for entertainment.

if he cut that hair, may gate faster!