British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thebaron

Scunthorpe 2015

is Perks already sign guys and girls ?

is Perks already sign guys and girls ?

No-one is signed yet. Rob hinted that Ryan is coming back and they need accommodation for a foreigner. Like the outsider, I'm guessing it's an Aussie and it sounded like he's new to the league. I read an article recently though and Poole want Jack Holder to ride for them next year, obviously it depends on the league structure though!

1. David Howe

2.Ash Birks

3.Tommy Gun

4.R Worrall

5.R Douglas

6.J Holder

7.E Perks

This would be a great team with both reservers potential to score big which could make all the difference

Is Perks a 3 pointer?

Born over here and has a British born Mother and Father.

So I would safely bet that yes he will.

How about

1. Steve Worrall 7.54

2. Ash Birks 5.68

3. David Howe 7.29

4. Ryan Douglas 6.73

5. Richie Worrall 7.32

6. Max Clegg 3.00 / Josh Bates 3.53

7. Paul Starke 4.79 / Stefan Nielsen 4.34

Realistically though I think Auty will be in the team, but imo he's always going to only be a 7 point man at PL level.

wow like it

• Like 1

I would like to see

David Howe 7.29

Josh Auty 7.04

Ash Birks 5.68 (or Ricky Wells)
Ryan Douglas 6.73

Thomas Jorgenson 6.84

Jack Holder 5.0 (or Wilko/Bunyan)

Perks 3.0

Total 41.6

Please no Williamson he is no way good enough for the PL.

• Like 2

I would like to see

David Howe 7.29

Josh Auty 7.04

Ash Birks 5.68 (or Ricky Wells)

Ryan Douglas 6.73

Thomas Jorgenson 6.84

Jack Holder 5.0 (or Wilko/Bunyan)

Perks 3.0

Total 41.6

Please no Williamson he is no way good enough for the PL.

Nothing wrong with your team Lewis but could we have a shuffle. I'd love to see MPT back, sort of missed him this year

What average would MPT have? If it was his 4 point PL average of 2013 he would be a good signing, if its conversion of his EL average he wouldn't.

What about

D. howe 7.29

R. Douglas 6.73

J. auty 7.04

Jack holder 5

E. Perks3

Un named Finnish 5 pointer

Leaves 8.44 by my reckoning so a new number one could be on the cards

Rob Godfrey has warned that it could be scorpions last season unless attendences improve. Just an idea many other clubs offer season tickets why don't Scunthorpe that would guarantee a core of supporters and a guarantee of money and when there is meaningless meetings for example Sheffield last one of the season with most of the team missing there was no reduction in cost I feel there could be a lot more done at Scunthorpe to get the fans in other than just expressing how good the racing circuit is. I'm a scorpion fan but feel the club are one of the poorest when it comes to marketing

Big announcement from Rob on 2015 tomorrow in the Telegraph.Like sneaking a look at your Christmas prezzies early!.

It is just my opinion but judging by end of season racing

Howe committed to Scorpions as got the no1 back

Douglas said his permit would be sorted early. Possible double up with Poole(connections)

Auty is now our asset & still a snip. Consistency required with poss EL.

Jorgy proved what he could do with almost track record & paid max in last meeting.

Birks prob not here as Sheff expecting ex tiger to sign last week.

Holder unfortunately not Chris as no GP rider allowed in PL but probably Jack, Poole connections

Perks proved almost unbeatable at last few meetings & with improved equipment could prove valuable at reserve

A N other mmmmm, could be anyone. Probably not an outright no1 as Howe, deservedly has got that back, but a middle order rider of Bunyan, Skids or Bellego required to score at home but pick up 4 to 6 away.

Edited by IronScorpion

It is just my opinion but judging by end of season racingHowe committed to Scorpions as got the no1 backDouglas said his permit would be sorted early. Possible double up with Poole(connections)Auty is now our asset & still a snip. Consistency required with poss EL.Jorgy proved what he could do with almost track record & paid max in last meeting.Birks prob not here as Sheff expecting ex tiger to sign last week.Holder unfortunately not Chris as no GP rider allowed in PL but probably Jack, Poole connectionsPerks proved almost unbeatable at last few meetings & with improved equipment could prove valuable at reserveA N other mmmmm, could be anyone. Probably not an outright no1 as Howe, deservedly has got that back, but a middle order rider of Bunyan, Skids or Bellego required to score at home but pick up 4 to 6 away.

5 out of 7 not bad but if you bring Bunyan in holder will be in the main body as he will be a 5 pointer

It is just my opinion but judging by end of season racing

Howe committed to Scorpions as got the no1 back

Douglas said his permit would be sorted early. Possible double up with Poole(connections)

Auty is now our asset & still a snip. Consistency required with poss EL.

Jorgy proved what he could do with almost track record & paid max in last meeting.

Birks prob not here as Sheff expecting ex tiger to sign last week.

Holder unfortunately not Chris as no GP rider allowed in PL but probably Jack, Poole connections

Perks proved almost unbeatable at last few meetings & with improved equipment could prove valuable at reserve

A N other mmmmm, could be anyone. Probably not an outright no1 as Howe, deservedly has got that back, but a middle order rider of Bunyan, Skids or Bellego required to score at home but pick up 4 to 6 away.

I hope we keep Birks, on a 5.7 average he's a bargain.