British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

It's all irrelevant to me. I can't see this meeting going ahead Monday anyway with the weather. Milik & Janowski will be back for the rescheduled meeting.

Would still be Poole's to lose even if those 2 are missing & it does go ahead on Monday. Gives us a better chance yes but we'll have to work extremely hard to turn this tie over

What makes you think janowski would be back for the rescheduled meeting if monday is off

It's all irrelevant to me. I can't see this meeting going ahead Monday anyway with the weather. Milik & Janowski will be back for the rescheduled meeting.

Would still be Poole's to lose even if those 2 are missing & it does go ahead on Monday. Gives us a better chance yes but we'll have to work extremely hard to turn this tie over

If KL don't hit 60 now they don't deserve to win anything!!!!

Lots of work for KL to get the win, but it is manageable. Regardless of the result, this years season/ play offs are ultimately determined by the use of guests and FTR.

Total crap as usual, when you comment on Poole, well we all have a LAUGH maybe have a think now and again maybe you could be right? i doubt it.!!

grow up pathetic comment

why is it crap to say Poole have lost 2 riders through daft actions??????

Iversen = injured

Ward = failed an alcohol test

Magic = fooling around on a mx bike

The latter 2 isnt unlucky

Your comments on most threads are treated with ridicule and basically dont hold any substance.

Total crap as usual, when you comment on Poole, well we all have a LAUGH maybe have a think now and again maybe you could be right? i doubt it.!!

so if my comments are total crap why is Middlo agreeing with me that what Magic is done is daft??

if you dont have anything decent to say then just do one

Just to remind Gavan Ward is not banned..........he is suspended pending an FIM hearing in early November.........the two are completely different..............

RP

correct he is.

but then is that unlucky what has happened or foolish???

those blue tinted specs are working overtime on some today.

If Lynn dont win the title they are unlucky due to Iversen and Kerr and Rose being injured

If Poole dont win the league its due to 2 riders letting the side down, self inflicted im afraid

• Like 1

Scottyfan do us all a favour and go spout your crap in your local pub. Hopefully someone their will punch you in the mouth and shut you up

Bit harsh chap, he is entitled to an opinion without all that nonsense...

• Like 1

If KL don't hit 60 now they don't deserve to win anything!!!!

Right on cue :wink:

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Edited by Steve0

Right on cue :wink:

Happy! Happy! Happy!

He obviously isnt on the right medication

grow up pathetic comment

why is it crap to say Poole have lost 2 riders through daft actions??????

Iversen = injured

Ward = failed an alcohol test

Magic = fooling around on a mx bike

The latter 2 isnt unlucky

Your comments on most threads are treated with ridicule and basically dont hold any substance.

so if my comments are total crap why is Middlo agreeing with me that what Magic is done is daft??

if you dont have anything decent to say then just do one

correct he is.

but then is that unlucky what has happened or foolish???

those blue tinted specs are working overtime on some today.

If Lynn dont win the title they are unlucky due to Iversen and Kerr and Rose being injured

If Poole dont win the league its due to 2 riders letting the side down, self inflicted im afraid

It is foolish and unlucky, it was foolish to risk it but unlucky to get hurt, he probably does it alot but if we get through hopefully he will be back for the final

Bit silly from Janowski to go motor crossing.

Give it your all Davey I want to see another Poole v Swindon final :D

There is no doubt Davey will give it his all he is after all agent Watt!!!
  • Like 1

There are people on here who compare the Play-offs as the next best thing since sliced Bread. As hard as I do try , I cannot get enthusiastic about them at all. Having highlighted how they devalue the league and put all the eggs into a 4 team tournament to me has always been ridiculous. The teams now bear little resemblance to the normal line up, and the ties are littered with so many guests,

The first leg last Monday was a total wash out and the racing was a joke when the first man out won each race. Buster performed a miracle to get the track racable, but I always felt it was done purely to satisfy the tele.

Now hearing of the accident to Janowski it is yet another example that the riders put little importance into the play-offs as well. When we travelled to Poole back in May we were privileged to watch a brilliant meeting, two complete teams racing, the real deal . but when put into context, it meant nothing. NOW with teams made up of guests and R/R the league will be decided on stupid make-believe fixtures like this.

• Like 8

There are people on here who compare the Play-offs as the next best thing since sliced Bread. As hard as I do try , I cannot get enthusiastic about them at all. Having highlighted how they devalue the league and put all the eggs into a 4 team tournament to me has always been ridiculous. The teams now bear little resemblance to the normal line up, and the ties are littered with so many guests,

The first leg last Monday was a total wash out and the racing was a joke when the first man out won each race. Buster performed a miracle to get the track racable, but I always felt it was done purely to satisfy the tele.

Now hearing of the accident to Janowski it is yet another example that the riders put little importance into the play-offs as well. When we travelled to Poole back in May we were privileged to watch a brilliant meeting, two complete teams racing, the real deal . but when put into context, it meant nothing. NOW with teams made up of guests and R/R the league will be decided on stupid make-believe fixtures like this.

At least this way KL have a chance to win the league

Silly Magic.

With him out and a likely wet track we'll not have a better chance of winning at Poole, assuming Charles is reasonably fit.

• Like 1

At least this way KL have a chance to win the league

Whatever happens in these Play-off, to me Poole are the league Champions, Right or wrong, fortunate or what, it was them who headed the league .

• Like 2

Whatever happens in these Play-off, to me Poole are the league Champions, Right or wrong, fortunate or what, it was them who headed the league .

The records show that Poole are current EL champions having scraped 4th last year - no matter what you think or believe. Hoping for the same this year for the 4th placed team.

• Like 1

So what are the teams then? :neutral:Edit (think these are right)

from

Craig Cook (Guest),

Edward Kennett (Guest),

Danny King (Guest),

Przemyslaw Pawlicki,

Davey Watt (Guest),

Benji Compton,

Kyle Newman

King’s Lynn Stars

1. Kenneth Bjerre,

2. Robert Lambert,

3. Scott Nicholls (G),