British Speedway Forum

Worrall is the perfect rider to have as second heat leader, just look how much better his scoring was once he moved to 5

• Like 1

Options with both King and Tungate are possible but limit the bottom end needing 2 3ish pointers.

King

Tungate

Worrall or Risager

Manzares

Heeps

O Greenwood

Sarjeant

Worrall is the perfect rider to have as second heat leader, just look how much better his scoring was once he moved to 5

Agreed but problem is if He's second heatleader behind Tungate, then IMO he'll very quickly move back to number 1.

Neither Tungate nor Worrall are strong enough at number 1 for me.

King and Worrall top 2, harsh on Rohan yes but that's what I'd like to see.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/plteamissues14.html The final Greensheets for team building

Tungate 8.36

Risager 7.36

Worrall 7.32

Manzares 6.02

Heeps 5.38

Hawkins 5.27

Ellis 4.67

Total: 44.38

Danny King 8.84..

King 8.84

Risager 7.36

Heeps 5.38

Manzares 6.02

? up to 7.23

Ellis 4.67

3 pointer

Edited by CardinalSin

I would have king Worrall and wells, no morten and no tungate.

I'm with you there as well, but I'm confident Risager, Heeps and Manzares will be in the team, and if there's no change with the doubling up rule next weekend then I'm confident King will be in there too.

Agree though that King, Worrall and Wells would be a potent top end, even though I'd have slight concerns with Wells' apparent commitment or lack of, to his PL clubs.

I would have king Worrall and wells, no morten and no tungate.

then you could have

King

Worrall

Wells

Manzares

Tressarieu

Heeps

3pointer

would ensure a top notch reserve all season as well as the genuine No1.

• Like 1

One of the main complaints about current Speedway is the riders moving round from one team to another every year. So what is wrong with Ipswich keeping the same team as last year or very close to it. It is not as if they finished near the bottom of the league so why do we have over 200 posts about changing the team. Some of the criticisms of many of the riders on here are unjustified.

Those with less than 3 years in the PL may still get a 2.5% discount.

So Adam woukd be 4.55 rather than 4.67. The likes of Lewis Rose Lewis Kerr Ollie Greenwood etc would also qualify if it continues.

One of the main complaints about current Speedway is the riders moving round from one team to another every year. So what is wrong with Ipswich keeping the same team as last year or very close to it. It is not as if they finished near the bottom of the league so why do we have over 200 posts about changing the team. Some of the criticisms of many of the riders on here are unjustified.

Maybe some fans think a couple of changes would improve the team even more? Which I would have thought is the main aim of a sports team.

What's wrong with keeping the team as near as possible is the fact that it's a nearly team that goes missing when the chips are down in the most crucial meetings .

Im sure everyone wants their team to be as good and as competitive as possible and changes im afraid are necessary to achieve that !

Harsh as it may seem on some to win things you need riders who are going to up their averages and it appears alot on here agree that Rohan and Morten won't do that .

Potential to up their game ?

Tungate , no

Risager , no

Heeps , yes

Manzares , yes

Worrall , yes

Hawkins , unlikely

Ellis , not sure

All about opinions as we know but the only ones I would definitely want in my team are the 3 yes's .

Edited by Super Blue