British Speedway Forum

Cooke and masters is a pretty potent top 2, so having the right third heat leader could make all the difference.

Wells? Would be great at home!

Cooke and masters is a pretty potent top 2, so having the right third heat leader could make all the difference.

They were this season, But surely they won't both be at Edinburgh next season? Too top heavy with Masters' average having increased this year.

But cooks went down

Who knows where they will end up though. I would be extremely happy with king Worrall and Wells. In fact I will be extremely disappointed if they are not our top 3

But cooks went down

Who knows where they will end up though. I would be extremely happy with king Worrall and Wells. In fact I will be extremely disappointed if they are not our top 3

thats a bit extreme baldy.... Is Kings sponsor ( golf bloke i think) not a big panthers fan

They wont come cheap either lol

Edited by Arson fire

thats a bit extreme baldy.... Is Kings sponsor ( golf bloke i think) not a big panthers fan

They wont come cheap either lol

Doesn't matter if he is I personally think you'd be a bit barmy to choose the panthers over Ipswich at the moment even if they run at all. Ippo look the more stable club by far.

Fair play to the fellas that are trying desperately to raise enough cash to run, but if you were a rider and they approached you would you be totally confident in them?

Not sure I would.

• Like 1

Well I would love to see Sam Masters as our No 1, just a differing opinion!!

Well I would love to see Sam Masters as our No 1, just a differing opinion!!

He may have done well this year but as a No1 im not so sure .

What about a legend and former British champion back as TM?

I like you thinking there.

You guys crease me up sometimes.

So Sam is not quite number one material? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at the Speedway Star averages...........

Monarchs have 5 riders who are all way ahead of anyone at Ippo and Smiling Sam is number 6 on the PL top 10 (on 9.12 with bp)!!

(Only Cookie, King, Barker, Lawson & Stead are ahead of him.)

And remind me - was it the Smiler who knocked up a max in the KO Cup Final at Ippo recently??

Well I wouldn't rate tungate as a number 1, so why would I rate masters as one? Having said that, I would take masters over tungate any day of the week, and averages with bonus points means nothing to anything, apart from his wages.