Lewis Kerr 7.54
Brady Kurtz 7.54 Somerset
Matej Kus 7.52 Redcar
Morten Risager 7.36 Plymouth
Richie Worrall 7.32 Somerset
David Howe 7.5 Scunthorpe
leaves a lot of choice eh?

Oh terrific!

Well I had plans of doing the Good Friday double header but I don't think I'll bother now .

And ITFC are at home Good Friday afternoon :o

Oh dear that'll please the Louis'! Their biggest money spinner with normally a bumper crowd, will probably now turn in to a game of spot the fan!!

And to make matters worse, it's against league leaders Bournemouth... :o

I think they're looking at moving the afternoon match to the evening for TV but it will still affect the away match

Oops , certainly a dilemma for me if it is a 3-00pm kick off !

I always look forward to speedway restarting after a long winter and especially to Good Fridays but I've already paid for the football in my season ticket .

Think on this occasion with the uncertainty on Gino and Rohan and Dannys probable absence I might just wait and see where I end up .

Or I could be really selfish and do some serious rain dancing and get the best of both worlds !!

Think Chris will need to get his cheque book out and sign Danny King permanently from the BSPA so we get priority over Coventry. If we are trying to build the asset base to go back Elite League Danny is a good rider to have.

This just stinks of the Elite League walking all over the Premier League as usual.

• Like 1

Think Chris will need to get his cheque book out and sign Danny King permanently from the BSPA so we get priority over Coventry. If we are trying to build the asset base to go back Elite League Danny is a good rider to have.

This just stinks of the Elite League walking all over the Premier League as usual.

I wonder what monetary value he would be? Did BSPA buy him or take him in lieu of debt? Where would the money go if he was purchased? I agree if an asset base is to be built be worth a punt at the right price. We could use the money we got for Scotty!!

I wonder what monetary value he would be? Did BSPA buy him or take him in lieu of debt? Where would the money go if he was purchased? I agree if an asset base is to be built be worth a punt at the right price. We could use the money we got for Scotty!!

Has Louis jnr purchased any assets since he took control ?

Has Louis jnr purchased any assets since he took control ?

Morten Risager!

And Doolan.

I would expect the assets were in lieu of debts or if none outstanding payment would be passed to the previous promoter.

Presumably there is an arbitary figue based on age and average for Dannys pricetag.

• Like 1

I know Chris sold Danny a few years ago but we might get him back for less than we sold him for, and then at least we wouldn't have the disruption of trying to find guests for our number one.

And Doolan.

I would expect the assets were in lieu of debts or if none outstanding payment would be passed to the previous promoter.

Presumably there is an arbitary figue based on age and average for Dannys pricetag.

You usually find that if there is no competition for the rider in question, the fee is a bit lower. Far better to get the rider sold, than having to be administered by the BSPA. As you say monies collected go to pay off internal debts, and any surplus to the old owner.