British Speedway Forum

And you know that for fact do you ? Your talking from where the sun don't shine pal.. Clueless.

lol grade a prat you are pal.

Talking of clueless have you had time to read the thread on Jerran Hart yet?

Im sure some clueless individual has been banging on on there and insulting people regarding when his release date will be? Hmmm now who is that i wonder?

Seriously people if you havent read the thread on Jerran Hart please do it is comedy gold.

Surely you decent Poole fans are sick of this pillock dragging the clubs name down on here

• Like 1

Poole use their track as a significant home advantage.

It's rubbish yes, even their own riders acknowledge it could be better prepared (nothing to do with the shape like Lakeside and Eastbourne).

They choose not to improve it as the Pirates can ride it better than anyone else.

This means they win.

Which means fans keeps coming through the gates.

Not strictly true...................don't all clubs prepare to the home teams advantage...........and Poole have not won every single home meeting over the last few seasons.................so that theory does not hold water................

RP

Surely you decent Poole fans are sick of this pillock dragging the clubs name down on here

Gavan has at last confirmed that he is a pillock.

• Like 2

Just for those fans that are accusing others of 'going off at tangents' or similar, perhaps we should look back at what Chris Holder actually tweeted,

"Good day at Poole press and practice! Even though the track was average....

hopefully sorted for next week"

So, it was a GOOD day at Poole P&P, even though the track was 'average' (not dangerous, c**p or badly prepared), just 'average'!! AND 'hopefully sorted for next week' !

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring .............. :D

To be fair from the video the track didn't look too bad at all, didn't attend myself so unable to comment further but hopefully any issues will be sorted.

• Like 1

lol grade a prat you are pal.

Talking of clueless have you had time to read the thread on Jerran Hart yet?

Im sure some clueless individual has been banging on on there and insulting people regarding when his release date will be? Hmmm now who is that i wonder?

Seriously people if you havent read the thread on Jerran Hart please do it is comedy gold.

I would imagine they are well used to it by now having had Shovlar spewing out garbage for so many years. :lol:

The worry is that when Starman departs, there are still one or two able to take up the mantle. ;)

Not strictly true...................don't all clubs prepare to the home teams advantage...........and Poole have not won every single home meeting over the last few seasons.................so that theory does not hold water................

RP

There is an important difference between preparing a track and REPAIRING a track.

Everyone knows about the holes in Poole's track, yet no work is done to repair them.

Gavan has at last confirmed that he is a pillock.

well done and a round of applause for your response.

im guessing like starman your not the most intellectual person on here. so well done for picking 1 line out of a post

maybe if he leaves the forum you could become the forum prat

To be fair from the video the track didn't look too bad at all, didn't attend myself so unable to comment further but hopefully any issues will be sorted.

Amen to that.

All this is just a ruse to ensure Buster brings some of his shale with him next week!! :D

well done and a round of applause for your response.

im guessing like starman your not the most intellectual person on here. so well done for picking 1 line out of a post

maybe if he leaves the forum you could become the forum prat

Gavan, the only one I would like to leave this forum is you. Constant posts about how bad Poole and the management is, how bad the track is, and how bad the supporters are. Do you find anyone from Poole making the same comments about your team, no they don't !

• Like 1

Gavan, the only one I would like to leave this forum is you. Constant posts about how bad Poole and the management is, how bad the track is, and how bad the supporters are. Do you find anyone from Poole making the same comments about your team, no they don't !

find me a post where i slag the riders off

find me a post where, apart from starman and the odd one or 2 , i slag the fans off? Chris4gillian, foreverblue, skidder, red panda, all decent fans who can take what i write and respond in a decent manner

If you think im ever going to like Matt Ford it will never happen

Middlo has let himself down time and again with his daft statements. so no i wont like the management you got me there.

What i want to know is why you and people like starman are so precious that you cant handle or debate any issues that arise.

True poole fans on here , the ones with intellect will discuss things like.

Middlo on Twitter

the state of the track

the poole assets

darcy ward

without just coming out with the old pick on us crap that we here.

Do yourself a favour and learn to discuss things.

Poole fans are fed up with Starman as many have said.

Oh and if people want to have a pop at Ipswich i will discuss actually debate rather than just pathetically insult people

• Like 1

Poole fans are fed up with Starman as many have said.

not just fans after a couple of chat's I've had

• Like 1

not just fans after a couple of chat's I've had

I've given up bothering to respond to any of his posts as its all just either childish gibberish or inane support of anything connected to Middlo or Ford. It's absolutely pathetic and I am one life long Poole supporter who wishes that he would jog on as he's done absolutely nothing positive for Poole Speedway on this forum.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 5

Wanted: A new Speedway Star seller for Poole Speedway as the position has suddenly become vacant. Previous holders of this role need not apply :wink: